July 04, 2024, 02:33:15 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Worst album you own

Started by Samus Aran, September 18, 2008, 08:53:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Nirvana's Sliver: The Best of the Box for me. I have no idea why my grandmother bought it for me. It's a collection of unreleased demos and terrible boom box versions of their hits and awful stuff like that. What's more is that I don't even like Nirvana very much at all.

Daddy

Samus Aran

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on September 18, 2008, 08:56:57 PM
You don't own a single CD or anything?
I own one album, Eminem Presents: The Re-Up, nothing special but it was not bad.  baddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on September 18, 2008, 10:45:36 PM
sad

i'm very much a proponent of the physical medium

Same here. That's why I asked Mama Hagglin if they could send me an actual copy of their CD instead of the free last.fm downloads. <3

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Probably, A Broken Frame by Depeche Mode

I usually eat up anything by them, but it's just way to boring. It's quite obvious they didn't have the slightest idea what they were doing when Vince first left.

Meyer Lansky

the shortest route to the sea

I'd have to check my external for the REALLY bad stuff...but, The Spirit Room by Michelle Branch and Everything is Wrong by Moby. The former purchase was just a result of the extraordinarily dull eight years of my life that was the ninties, and the latter was just...really really boring, I don't know how else to describe it.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Houdini

I've bought a few crappy albums for reasons I'm not sure of. Usually I end up selling them to regain a little of my financial loss. The worst album I ever bought was Stunt by Barenaked Ladies. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought it. It's so bad that it hurts to listen to it.

Dullahan

YPrrrr

Laika Come Home by Gorillaz.

Not a big reggae fan

Geno

September 20, 2008, 12:01:33 AM #11 Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 11:00:09 AM by Geano
Now that's what I call Music 4
I have it sitting next to me right now even though nobody has listened to it since 02
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Geano on September 20, 2008, 12:01:33 AM
[youtube]http://static.rateyourmusic.com/album_images/9313.jpg[/youtube]

I have it sitting next to me right now even though nobody has listened to it since 02
So, that's what happens if you put a non-youtube link in that tag.

The artist formally known

Houdini

Quote from: reefer on September 20, 2008, 02:18:37 PM
nirvana muddy banks lol
Whoever did the sound for that album should be shot. I like Nirvana, but on that album it sounds like the whole band is encased in mud.

Go Up