October 01, 2024, 07:31:10 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Most recent musical artist you've added to your library

Started by Samus Aran, September 15, 2008, 09:55:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Houdini

Quote from: skylark on September 17, 2008, 10:18:47 PM
I am all over Sigur Ros in Phoenix.. when they come

09/30 - Tempe, AZ @ The Marquee

Tempe is basically in Phoenix... I hate how it's going to cost me 20 or so dollars though :(
20 bucks is a good price for an internationally renowned band. In fact, you should always expect to pay that much if you're going to anything bigger than a local club show. I had to miss out on the Cure because the tickets were upwards of $60.

Daddy

DEAR PQQU I WOULD HAVE WENT WITH YOU IF YOU WANTED BUT IT WAS LIKE -5MILLION DEGREES OUT.

Placebo Headwound

I could have seen Sigur Ros, they were playing two nights here.

But then again, The Mars Volta were playing one night and then Opeth the next, so I went to those instead.

Skylark

Quote from: Houdini on September 19, 2008, 09:42:56 PM
20 bucks is a good price for an internationally renowned band. In fact, you should always expect to pay that much if you're going to anything bigger than a local club show. I had to miss out on the Cure because the tickets were upwards of $60.

Oh gosh Cure tickets were expensive but so worth it. I love The Cure. They were really amazing. Oh, I know I shouldn't complain. I am really excited for Sigur Ros and I am positive they will be worth my money. Paul Baribeau i son Monday night and it's an $8 show. Thank you, Paul Baribeau.
the book of right on

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: skylark on September 20, 2008, 11:11:26 AM
Oh gosh Cure tickets were expensive but so worth it. I love The Cure. They were really amazing. Oh, I know I shouldn't complain. I am really excited for Sigur Ros and I am positive they will be worth my money. Paul Baribeau i son Monday night and it's an $8 show. Thank you, Paul Baribeau.

As long as your crowd isn't too high/drunk

you are in for an amazing show

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Skylark

Quote from: Pqqu on September 20, 2008, 11:17:48 AM

I hope they aren't so. Can't imagine they will be though. It's the Marquee :/
the book of right on

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Khadafi on September 19, 2008, 10:26:52 PM
DEAR PQQU I WOULD HAVE WENT WITH YOU IF YOU WANTED BUT IT WAS LIKE -5MILLION DEGREES OUT.

I clutched the shirt I bought to keep my hands warm

I was also curled up and rocking myself back and forth, back and forth, very slowly

I wasn't very good company but I had a great time

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Samus Aran

Quote from: Houdini on September 19, 2008, 09:42:56 PM

And then some tickets are just plain outrageous, like the ones for Van Halen's most recent tour. I would've had to pay around $100 for seating that was almost the farthest from the stage.

Houdini

Quote from: Kaz on September 20, 2008, 04:19:56 PM
And then some tickets are just plain outrageous, like the ones for Van Halen's most recent tour. I would've had to pay around $100 for seating that was almost the farthest from the stage.
I don't like Van Halen that much, but my drum teacher did get to see them for free last year so I guess he lucked out.

russell

I got Fortress in Flames by The Cruxshadows and Flicker by Ayria today. I'm on a Darkwave/Goth kick.

me003

September 23, 2008, 10:47:34 PM #56 Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 10:54:56 PM by MethreE
Quote from: Pqqu on September 20, 2008, 11:17:48 AM

Drunk people suck.

And my latest artist I've added to my library is Raiden.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kzjjZg5xuI&feature=related[/youtube]
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Placebo Headwound

Downloading some Fiery Frunaces albums.

They were recommended to me by Last.FM and I kinda liked them. befuddlement

YPrrrr

Skylark

Good Luck :) saw them on Monday and it was such a good show I bought an album and it's a great album.
the book of right on

Go Up