October 04, 2024, 02:22:29 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Okay Boyah I need your help

Started by C.Mongler, September 11, 2008, 06:56:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Here's your chance to be in my art. I'm making a gridded self portrait, and the background is composed entirely of square and I must fill each one with a unique design. Here's the problem, I've run out of things to put in them. So I shall ask you guys. Requirements for your ideas:

1) Each square is 1inch by 1inch. It has to be able to fit in that space, and no you cant use multiple squares for one design
2) Its for school so school appropriate
3) I'm using an ultra fine sharpie to do it, so nothing too incredibly detailed since ultra fines bleed like a retard

Thats about it, tell me what you want in a square and I'll do it. And by design I mean any character, cool pattern, logo, etc, basically anything.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

IS THIS LIKE WHAT I DID FOR BALTO?

-Doodthing
-THAT RADIOHEADBEARTHING

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

Quote from: Khadafi on September 11, 2008, 07:04:37 PM
IS THIS LIKE WHAT I DID FOR BALTO?

-Doodthing
-THAT RADIOHEADBEARTHING

i'll do that

and to the latter i've already done a scary bear

Det in F♯ Major

italian flag y/n

TWO EIGHTH NOTES

bass and/or treble clef  powerofone;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Hiro

Samus Aran

Hiro

Knig

draw one of those knights from castle crashers

C.Mongler

Quote from: Det. ;] on September 11, 2008, 07:15:01 PM
italian flag y/n

TWO EIGHTH NOTES

bass and/or treble clef  powerofone;

its in black and white so itd be two black lines

Quote from: Rycerz on September 11, 2008, 07:39:51 PM