October 04, 2024, 12:37:46 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Cemetery

Started by FAMY2, September 10, 2008, 06:56:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

Do you go to them often? And are you scared if it is almost dark.  I always think of Night of the Living Dead. The first one.

Skylark

There aren't very many cemeteries where I live but I've been to a few up North and this Summer I went to a lot of cemeteries in Pennsylvania and Michigan.

It doesn't really bother me.
the book of right on

Wrench

I go to one every few months or so. I even madeout in the cemetery close to me. spam;

As for being scared, I'm fine if I have a small light with me. I just need to see the ground.

superclucky

There's a certain user here that won't let me go there at night, even though I think the cementary's gorgeous at night and day.
kewns are smelly

Daddy

THE COPS GET MAD AND GO "GO HOME"
Quote from: Clucky on September 10, 2008, 06:59:02 PM
There's a certain user here that won't let me go there at night, even though I think the cementary's gorgeous at night and day.
that jerk

FAMY2

All the drug dealers hang out in ours.    baddood;

LCK

There's a cemetery pretty much located behind my house. Go in my backyard and cross a 20 foot river, walk about 50 feet and you'll come to a fence blocking off the cemetery grounds. It's like 3 feet tall. Psh.
I used to cut across the river and go through the cemetery all the time because it was faster to get into town. I still do every now and then.
I'm not quite afraid of cemeteries. I get some chills from time to time, but nothing too big.

Although, I suppose it's kind of sad I haven't visited the cemetery that my father was buried at since he died. It's been just over a year and I still haven't visited the site. I've got some problems with that.

russell

I don't make an effort to attend cemeteries

wawi

I think some are very peaceful.

Knig

..There's a cemetery right outside my dorm, across the street.

Not that 'm complaining, though. I'm chill with the land of the dead.

Samus Aran

The last time I went to our cemetery is when my step-grandfather died.

Knig

I've also been to a cemetery in another country across the boundless sea.  doodella;

Lozal

I went on my dad's birthday, May 7th, last.  >.<
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Nyerp

Gamosan

One time in 4th grade I got lost in Lakewood Cemetery for like 8 hours...they called the police and everything, but I didn't want to go with the police, so they had ot force me into the car.

Go Up