October 05, 2024, 06:14:22 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Baby names

Started by Samus Aran, September 09, 2008, 08:46:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Okay, so, this thought pops up into my head a lot...it's not like I'm having kids anytime soon, but I want to have some names ready for that time.

So far, for girls, I like Leah and Collette (NO NOT A TOS REFERENCE) a lot.

But I have none for boys. Chelsea mentioned the name Vincent but I'm still kinda iffy on that.

Do you guys have any suggestions? Or perhaps you have some names for your future children already planned?  doodella;

Daddy

idk i'm still thinking of a boy name from when clucky told me to a few months ago.

natalie for girl UNLESS CLUCKY WAS NOT SRS  baddood;

Daddy

it took me all day to think natalie

Skylark

I like the name Matteo but for a girl I really don't know.
the book of right on

Hiro

Vincent's not a very good name in my opinion, unless he's in the mafia. I had some good ones, but i forgot them all. :(

superclucky

Quote from: Khadafi on September 09, 2008, 08:53:04 PM
it took me all day to think natalie
i told you natalie
you big dumb kewn liar

also you're banned from picking names, all of them fucking suck <3
kewns are smelly

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Clucky on September 09, 2008, 09:03:43 PM
i told you natalie
you big dumb kewn liar

also you're banned from picking names, all of them fucking suck <3
ok you pick the names. THEY WILL HAVE MY LAST NAME  baddood; <3

Hiro

superclucky

Quote from: Khadafi on September 09, 2008, 09:12:10 PM
ok you pick the names. THEY WILL HAVE MY LAST NAME  baddood; <3
your last name sounds like some schizophrenic tried to say valentine but couldnt

VALENTI- :0
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Quote from: Clucky on September 09, 2008, 09:13:43 PM
your last name sounds like some schizophrenic tried to say valentine but couldnt

VALENTI- :0
VALENTAY
YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT :3

Geno

Also I've always liked the name collette too.

go for it.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

superclucky

kewns are smelly

YPrrrr

All the Collettes I've known are bitches... just saying.

Daddy

Go Up