October 05, 2024, 11:30:02 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Users that you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Started by Samus Aran, September 09, 2008, 03:00:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

I think the only person who'd want to meet me is Sam so she could hug me.

Sam

Quote from: Det. ;] on September 09, 2008, 05:19:02 PM
EVERYONE, TYLER AND I MIGHT GO TO NYC FOR SPRING BREAK WITH OUR CHOIRS TO SING, SOMEONE MEET US PLZ

i half said this to shove in sam's face ;)

CAN I GO TO LISTEN TO THE CHOIR?

Also, wherabouts is said concert taking place? The only theatre I know a lot about is Carnegie Hall.
Quote from: They Call Me Classic on September 10, 2008, 12:21:46 PM

I WOULD.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Sam on September 10, 2008, 12:37:52 PM
The only theatre I know a lot about is Carnegie Hall.
You seriously need to take a real trip to the city and just do some exploring.

Sam

Quote from: Back In '88 on September 10, 2008, 12:47:20 PM
You seriously need to take a real trip to the city and just do some exploring.

I should probably have said the only theater that large choirs would sing in. That must narrow it down.

But yeah, I do. I go exploring in nyc like.. maybe once a month, but not nearly enough.

The other day i was doing online NYC exploring via Google Street View. :o I got lost at the same places I always get lost. :(

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Sam

Quote from: Det. ;] on September 10, 2008, 12:52:28 PM
YA

we'll probably be on TRL ;)

...mhm.

I was invited to be on TRL, but apparently you have to be 16?

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Sam on September 10, 2008, 12:49:39 PM
I should probably have said the only theater that large choirs would sing in. That must narrow it down.
Not really lol.

Quote from: Sam on September 10, 2008, 12:49:39 PM
But yeah, I do. I go exploring in nyc like.. maybe once a month, but not nearly enough.

The other day i was doing online NYC exploring via Google Street View. :o I got lost at the same places I always get lost. :(
Maybe it's because I've lived here my whole life, but I still don't understand how people can get lost in Manhattan.

Sam

Quote from: Back In '88 on September 10, 2008, 12:55:15 PM
Not really lol.
Maybe it's because I've lived here my whole life, but I still don't understand how people can get lost in Manhattan.

Some aprts I know well, some I don't know at all.

Generally speaking, I know the area around Grand Central, but not the parts that are farther out.

Thyme

Quote from: They Call Me Classic on September 10, 2008, 12:21:46 PM

"Tyler? Is that you? Hey man let's go play some MKWii at your home and stuff. :3"

Classic

Quote from: Thyme on September 10, 2008, 12:59:15 PM
"Tyler? Is that you? Hey man let's go play some MKWii at your home and stuff. :3"

And Thymey, too. giggle;

Thyme

...Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not sure I'd actually invite myself to your home, Classic. That would be a bit impolite of me. doodthing;

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Sam on September 10, 2008, 12:57:37 PM
Generally speaking, I know the area around Grand Central, but not the parts that are farther out.
i.e. you're a Times Square tourist.

Shame you've never been downtown/SoHo.

Classic

Quote from: Thyme on September 10, 2008, 01:03:31 PM
...Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not sure I'd actually invite myself to your home, Classic. That would be a bit impolite of me. doodthing;

Family Policy- Family and Friends are always welcome.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Sam

Quote from: Det. ;] on September 10, 2008, 01:05:46 PM
yeah :'(

It went kinda like "Hey, how would you girls like to be in the audience of TRL?"
"sure!"
"Wait, how old are you?"
"15", "16"
"ohh.. well, you need to be a little older. MAYBE NEXT TIME."

wry

i don't know why I care though, I hate TRL.  baddood;

Go Up