October 04, 2024, 12:29:36 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what stuff blew your fucking mind the first time you saw it

Started by The spy who loves you, September 08, 2008, 06:15:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

I'll start.

I was fucking amazed when I first saw Michael Jackson moonwalk, or the first time I saw him dance really.

You?

russell

um leik gogol bordello in concert

the movie mulholland drive

a pretty woman

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Knig

Seeing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on Christmas Day. I was like 'WHOAH OH MY GOD A THREE DEE GAME ABOUT SWORDS AND MAGIC AND KNIGHTS AND PRINCESSES AND VILLAINS AND MONSTERS" :O

also the view from like really tall mountains and stuff

makes me feel tiny compared to the beauty of nature

Kalahari Inkantation

MARIO GALAXY
My expectations for it weren't high, and I only purchased it because Brawl was delayed. Thank goodness Brawl was delayed. :|

Commander Fuckass

My first Salvia trip, holy shit I fucking tripped balls.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The spy who loves you

Quote from: TECTRON on September 08, 2008, 06:29:41 PM
MARIO GALAXY
My expectations for it weren't high, and I only purchased it because Brawl was delayed. Thank goodness Brawl was delayed. :|
Fuck you.

Sync

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Cam on September 08, 2008, 06:32:17 PM
Fuck you.

i know ;_;
But I more than made up for it by playing it until the very end of the game. spam;

The spy who loves you

Quote from: TECTRON on September 08, 2008, 06:46:11 PM
i know ;_;
But I more than made up for it by playing it until the very end of the game. spam;
whatever nigga

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWfG8MuYus[/youtube]

This blew my mind, because they fucking butchered a acclaimed 70s classic, and the old temptations voices were so amazing, where as these guys are terrible.

russell

oh also "Las Lagrimas de Arakuine" from Omar Rodriguez's solo album Calibration. It is one of the single best musical arrangements I've ever heard

Feynman

Himu

Paul

A boob, it feels so good when you cusp it. I was in shock. O_0

superclucky

Quote from: Paul on September 08, 2008, 08:03:12 PM
A boob, it feels so good when you cusp it. I was in shock. O_0
you must be uninteresting to get excited touching boobs
kewns are smelly

Go Up