October 06, 2024, 04:23:31 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TF2 DISCUSSION

Started by [hedy]Zidone, September 04, 2008, 02:32:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Terran SCV

November 17, 2008, 10:59:17 PM #45 Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 11:02:28 PM by juicebox360
No thanks, Zidone. I can get the others off FPSBanana so it can wait. Thanks anyhoo  :3

I'm updating the server right now, so the server should be up by this weekend (if I am lucky) or up by Thanksgiving Holidays.

Plugins:
* I'm still working on getting the grenade plugin to cooperate with the server since it just spews out a plethora of console errors saying that it can't find textures and stuff.

* The rtd (Roll-the-Dice) plugin has been successfully plugged-in to the server. Yays.

* I'm working on the melee idea, but here's a quick question for clarification:
               Do you want a "stalemate" round melee? Or a full-fledged round of melee?
If in fact it is the second statement I would suggest ARENA maps instead IMO but POWER TO TEH PPLZ so w/e.

* I have some crazy little plugins also installed, forgot what they were  goonish

Okie dokie, I'll create a new thread in the "Video Game Discussion" thread about the server when it's up.

IMA FIRING MAH LAZOR finish my English report and make sure I catch my forty winks for the day
Good night, USA. Good morning, everywhere else.
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

Terran SCV

THE SERVER IS UP! :3

Earlier than planned, too! Yay for burning the midnight oil!

Link to thread:
http://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,41146.0.html
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

[hedy]Zidone

bumped for outsid

p.s. no xbox circle players are invited

StarPilot

Quote from: Zidoneon on December 04, 2008, 05:49:55 PM
bumped for outsid

p.s. no xbox circle players are invited
Too bad almost everyone from ootsid who played this (and actively posted about it) played the 360 version. doodthing;

Hermione Granger

Quote from: StarPilot on December 04, 2008, 11:08:27 PM
Too bad almost everyone from ootsid who played this (and actively posted about it) played the 360 version. doodthing;
o hi fellow 360 owner

Karel

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: StarPilot on December 04, 2008, 11:08:27 PM

well then you guys are maggots who don't get to play snofort on the boyah server and fall victim to my shenanigans saddood;

Terran SCV

Quote from: Zidoneon on December 05, 2008, 02:35:55 PM
well then you guys are maggots who don't get to play snofort on the boyah server and fall victim to my shenanigans saddood;

I lol'd.

But seriously, Zidone can pull off the most random tricks/exploits you'll ever see.
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: juicebox360 on December 06, 2008, 11:53:16 PM
I lol'd.

But seriously, Zidone can pull off the most random tricks/exploits you'll ever see.

such as stickyjumping across an entire map to bottle 2-4 people before they know what hit them baddood;

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Zidoneon on December 07, 2008, 12:06:33 AM
such as stickyjumping across an entire map to bottle 2-4 people before they know what hit them baddood;

wow if only we had that in the 360 version maybe then we'd finally have some fun  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Feynman

hey you fuck heads i've never heard of these snofort maps i need to play more

russell

how do you get on the Boyah server

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Brooks on December 07, 2008, 12:39:12 AM
wow if only we had that in the 360 version maybe then we'd finally have some fun  baddood;

you don't have maps that are big enough for massive, unobstructed stickyjumps nigger

in mario kart you can jump clean over to the other spawn with 2 stickies baddood;
Quote from: Bassir on December 07, 2008, 09:08:24 AM
hey you fuck heads i've never heard of these snofort maps i need to play more

snofort is lawlz's favorite map and quite a fine ctf map

Quote from: russell on December 07, 2008, 11:34:11 AM
how do you get on the Boyah server

it's down you maggot

Terran SCV

That one huge map...what's it called? Snofort? It was really, really dark. I MEAN REALLY DARK LIKE THE COLOR OF THE DEMO's SKIN disregard that.

Sry the server is down guys. Some "finishing touches" are going on with it (maps, script plugins, etc) so I can get it up around next next week.

Anyone with experience in Hammer is welcome to post their maps. We host custom, creative maps. Well, Zidone has a say in it too. So does noodle (to some extent).

Speaking of you, noodle, I need your Steam ID so I can add you as admin.

Sry for being absent again. I was on MARIO_KART this whole night and finishing my homework.
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

Terran SCV

Quote from: Zidoneon on December 07, 2008, 12:06:33 AM

Yes, lol.

And then Goomba stomp. THAT IS EPIC
$~ find /home -user You
     ./base

$~ su You

$~ pidof d00dz

$~ kill 1337

Go Up