October 06, 2024, 10:22:17 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TF2 DISCUSSION

Started by [hedy]Zidone, September 04, 2008, 02:32:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[hedy]Zidone

September 04, 2008, 02:32:38 PM Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 06:52:47 PM by Zidone
Discuss this great game and organize matches here.

See also:
List of Steam names

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I used to play, but my internet got cut off.

also it was on 360

UnagiPower

i'm like 2 achievements away from the 1st pyro weapon and i decided i don't like pyro that much. I'm waiting for another class update.

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 04, 2008, 05:30:49 PM
i'm like 2 achievements away from the 1st pyro weapon and i decided i don't like pyro that much. I'm waiting for another class update.

heavy update came out a few weeks ago, maget

UnagiPower

Feynman

[hedy]Zidone

The artist formally known

Sandviches are so awesome. I doubt I'll ever use gloves or the other gun though.

I haven't played as much as I did when I first got it. Pyros are still like the most played class in the game, because they're the easiest to play.

[hedy]Zidone

we seriously need to have an organized match sometime

boyager battle

UnagiPower

Quote from: Zidone on September 10, 2008, 06:51:47 PM
we seriously need to have an organized match sometime

boyager battle

I'd be willing to start up steam for that.

Otherwise I'm too lazy.

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 10, 2008, 07:48:07 PM
I'd be willing to start up steam for that.

Otherwise I'm too lazy.

it would be ballin' but the only boyagers i see playing tf2 now are me, bassir, and paul

Geno

Quote from: Zidone on September 11, 2008, 06:43:36 PM
it would be ballin' but the only boyagers i see playing tf2 now are me, bassir, and paul
I play TF2  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

[hedy]Zidone

Geno

Quote from: Zidone on September 11, 2008, 06:46:07 PM
um you've never told us this

steam name please
I have it on my computer but oh god it lags so much

So I play the lagless shittier 360 version.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up