September 19, 2024, 03:32:18 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OH SHIT, GUYS

Started by Lozal, April 20, 2007, 09:40:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Lozal on April 20, 2007, 02:38:11 PM
Quote from: xfollowthereaperx on April 20, 2007, 02:31:44 PM
Therapist...?

You know theres a space between those words right? spam;
Yes, but I only know one person who is a rapist, GCD333. And he doesn't want to rape me, as I am a guy and he is a guy.
You've never heard of prison rape before?  cybor;

Lozal

Quote from: silverhawk79 on April 20, 2007, 02:39:02 PM
Quote from: Lozal on April 20, 2007, 02:38:11 PM
Quote from: xfollowthereaperx on April 20, 2007, 02:31:44 PM
Therapist...?

You know theres a space between those words right? spam;
Yes, but I only know one person who is a rapist, GCD333. And he doesn't want to rape me, as I am a guy and he is a guy.
You've never heard of prison rape before?  cybor;
Well, who the hell wants to rape a fucking guy?
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

TPE

what you do is act completely normal  and have alot of patience

Lozal

It turns out that I didn't go. But I'm still fearful about tomorrow.

I may have to go.

I'll just tell my story, and hope I can get help.

I assume most already know my story.

If you need me to post it, just tell me. I don't have any problems posting it.

MARIOMANIAC21

Just tell him straight, he can't do anything.

Selkie

hopefully the therapist will help you.

Oh, and, may god be with you caterpie;

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lozal on April 20, 2007, 05:52:21 PM

I may have to go.

I'd like to hear it  psyduck;

Lozal

Quote from: xfollowthereaperx on April 20, 2007, 06:59:57 PM
Quote from: Lozal on April 20, 2007, 05:52:21 PM

I may have to go.

I'd like to hear it  psyduck;
Okay. Imagine that you are a three-year-old, with a perfect life.

So, I am a three-year-old. As happy as can be. I am living my wonderful life in a house with my mom and dad. Well, my dad was late from coming home from work. This was because he had a doctor's appointment. He apparently had neck pain. That's why he was late. So, when he came home, he was tearing up. He told us that he had cancer. Lymphoma. He was going to die. I didn't realize what cancer was. I was fine with it, and lived my life like nothing was wrong.

Then, my grandpa died of cancer. This frightened my dad. It also placed a lot of stress on him.

I was now four. My mom was smiling so much one day. It was because Daddy's cancer had gone away! He was now in remission and was getting better! I was indifferent about the whole thing, because I didn't realize the dangers. I lived my life as a happy four year old, when we found out that my grandma had emphysema. Daddy was then very stressed, which caused the cancer to come back, with a bang.

At this point, I was 5. My dad received chemo and radiation to help with the cancer. He was so sick that he couldn't even make and pour a glass of his delicious chocolate milk. He was sent to a treatment center in Maryland. We lived there for a week with him. It was fun.

When we got home, I started going to kindergarten. I was so ecstatic on the days when Daddy would come with Mommy to pick me up. Then, came the dreaded days.

During Winter Break, Daddy got very sick. On Friday, he couldn't eat. On Saturday, he couldn't go down the stairs. On Sunday, he couldn't get out of bed. On Monday, Mommy found him dead.

I woke up that day just as I would any other day. I went downstairs, and said hi to my mom and my aunt. My mom was crying. "Your daddy's dead." was all that she could mutter. I didn't cry. She took me upstairs to see him. I hugged him, but I was scared to kiss him. It was scary.

Then, after we buried him, my grandma died. I didn't cry either.

We then moved away from Virginia, to a better place. I never saw any of my friends again. I don't have many friends now. I never went back.

When I was 6, I had a reality check. I realized that Daddy was never coming home. I cried. And I still do to this day.

What caused my depression was me blaming myself for his death. The self-mutilation and suicidal thoughts started after the depression.

This is why I need help

This is why I need to see a therapist.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lozal on April 20, 2007, 10:03:41 PM
Okay. Imagine that you are a three-year-old, with a perfect life.

So, I am a three-year-old. As happy as can be. I am living my wonderful life in a house with my mom and dad. Well, my dad was late from coming home from work. This was because he had a doctor's appointment. He apparently had neck pain. That's why he was late. So, when he came home, he was tearing up. He told us that he had cancer. Lymphoma. He was going to die. I didn't realize what cancer was. I was fine with it, and lived my life like nothing was wrong.

Then, my grandpa died of cancer. This frightened my dad. It also placed a lot of stress on him.

I was now four. My mom was smiling so much one day. It was because Daddy's cancer had gone away! He was now in remission and was getting better! I was indifferent about the whole thing, because I didn't realize the dangers. I lived my life as a happy four year old, when we found out that my grandma had emphysema. Daddy was then very stressed, which caused the cancer to come back, with a bang.

At this point, I was 5. My dad received chemo and radiation to help with the cancer. He was so sick that he couldn't even make and pour a glass of his delicious chocolate milk. He was sent to a treatment center in Maryland. We lived there for a week with him. It was fun.

When we got home, I started going to kindergarten. I was so ecstatic on the days when Daddy would come with Mommy to pick me up. Then, came the dreaded days.

During Winter Break, Daddy got very sick. On Friday, he couldn't eat. On Saturday, he couldn't go down the stairs. On Sunday, he couldn't get out of bed. On Monday, Mommy found him dead.

I woke up that day just as I would any other day. I went downstairs, and said hi to my mom and my aunt. My mom was crying. "Your daddy's dead." was all that she could mutter. I didn't cry. She took me upstairs to see him. I hugged him, but I was scared to kiss him. It was scary.

Then, after we buried him, my grandma died. I didn't cry either.

We then moved away from Virginia, to a better place. I never saw any of my friends again. I don't have many friends now. I never went back.

When I was 6, I had a reality check. I realized that Daddy was never coming home. I cried. And I still do to this day.

What caused my depression was me blaming myself for his death. The self-mutilation and suicidal thoughts started after the depression.

This is why I need help

This is why I need to see a therapist.
I understand that that stuff is very difficult for you and I could never understand what you went through. But I'd like to point out that there are much worse things that have happened to people. My dad's mother killed herself (Hanged) when he was only five years old.

He thought it was because he borrowed 5 cents from her about a week before.

When he was twelve, his older brother who was about 18 at the time, his name was Art and literary got my family's business started, died by falling asleep at the wheel.

I don't know much about death since the closest person to me who died to me was my uncle, which was the best uncle a person can have, he had a very distinct laugh and along with Art, started my family's business from the start. They invented those spinning hydro things. Heres a picture

Those were invented by my uncle and his brother, who are both gone now. Without them our family wouldn't have been even close to where we are now.

I'm sorry about all of that stuff but you can only try and make your life better.
Make your father proud dood

flower;

Daddy

Sad story is sad.  poppy;

superclucky

All you do in Therapy is answer questions and eat yummy treats.  caterpie; Then they use EMDR on you so the painful memories go away, or make you less depressed.
kewns are smelly

ncba93ivyase

My father's mother was murdered when he was about three. His father was murdered when he was about five. He had to live with his aunt or something who stealed everything he ever earned. He even saved up hundreds of dollars for a Commodore 64, and one of his sisters sold it the next day for drug money. Also, during his childhood, one of his sisters was raped by one of her brothers. He got in a car crash while drunk driving and had the choice of either joining the Marine Corps or going to jail.

My life hasn't been much better, and I've had loads of deaths in the family, but not once did I cry. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Zack777

My Mom is probably going to make me go to the shrink too if she finds I'm the most hated person on the internet  psyduck;

Daddy

Quote from: Zack777 on April 20, 2007, 10:23:01 PM
My Mom is probably going to make me go to the shrink too if she finds I'm the most hated person on the internet  psyduck;
You're not the most hated.

There are a few people hated more than you.

mariofreak55

Quote from: JMV290 on April 20, 2007, 10:24:21 PM
Quote from: Zack777 on April 20, 2007, 10:23:01 PM
My Mom is probably going to make me go to the shrink too if she finds I'm the most hated person on the internet  psyduck;
You're not the most hated.

There are a few people hated more than you.
A few?

Maybe two.

Go Up