October 04, 2024, 04:19:38 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

A Vibrator Is Born (Or How A Cucumber Grew Up)

Started by Sam, August 31, 2008, 08:44:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

A Vibrator Is Born (Or How A Cucumber Grew Up)

First there was the cucumber and God said, " Do not abuse my handy work so." And thus was born the dildo, and man (and woman of course) not being satisfied with such an ordinary thing made it vibrate and woman declared "now this is good."

But man (and woman) still wanting more, still craving the ultimate cucumber said, "I have an idea. We shall make the shaft rotate, and put little pearls that shake (and shimmy) around the middle and throw in some vibrating ears that tantalize a woman's mound of Venus (they were not too far removed from the Greeks after all) and we shall call it.....

"Jack."

And man thought, this is good, if I am not to be inside her, then at least Jack is a strong manly name that is befitting such a fine rotating, vibrating dildo.

But woman said, "man, you are a buffoon and you know not, as usual, of what you speak."

So man said, "so what is your better name?"

And woman said, "let me use it and I am sure it will come (pun intended) to me."

So woman used what man wanted to call "Jack," and the first orgasm came so quickly that she did not have time to think. And then the second orgasm came, and then a third as orgasmic waves of ecstatic pleasure over took her.

And by the the fifth orgasm she was moaning in a voice calling out "oh God, oh my God, ooooohhh my God." And God hearing her call spoke to her and said, "My child, why do you orgasm so and call out the Lords name so frequently." And woman cried, "Oh Lord I can not help it, it is the Rabbit....."

That's it she cried: thank you lord she moaned as she built to yet another major orgasm. And as she came for the 6th time she cried, thank you Mr. Jack Rabbit, thank you Mr. Jack Rabbit, oh my god....Thank You Mr. Jack Rabbit.

And thus the Jack Rabbit was named. And so it was written.

Mr. Jack Rabbit
Plentiful Pleasures
244 Fifth Avenue
New York, New York 10001

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

Ezloﺕ

:)

Selkie

Wrench

Sync

Walter

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

Thanks for the recommendation I guess...

anyway... lock

The artist formally known

Quote from: TECTRON on August 31, 2008, 09:49:51 AM
why rabbit doodthing;
lol they're called rabbits because of the "ears" prejudicing at the base.

these touch the female clit and stuff

Daddy

Quote from: reefer on September 10, 2008, 09:24:22 AM
lol they're called rabbits because of the "ears" prejudicing at the base.

these touch the female clit and stuff
what

prejudicing?

The artist formally known

Daddy

Go Up