October 04, 2024, 12:32:37 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

k I got a text from Socks

Started by Daddy, August 28, 2008, 08:41:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

"Tell Boyah I watched Obama's speech and home that should he win he keeps his word"
baddood;

'Tis the text, now discuss Socks's comment.  baddood;

wawi

August 28, 2008, 08:42:05 PM #1 Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 08:55:27 PM by Akiba
Huh? befuddlement
Was he basically saying that Obama should win if he keeps his word?

Daddy

Socks

Quote from: Khadafi on August 28, 2008, 08:41:12 PM
"Tell Boyah I watched Obama's speech and home that should he win he keeps his word"

Note that this error is entirely JMV's fault, original message said "hope". And no I do not think Obama should win, merely that if he does that's what I expect. 

superclucky

socks IM'd me what i think about a nigger's speech that he had

but i read it in the morning 0:
kewns are smelly

Socks

superclucky

Quote from: Socks on August 29, 2008, 06:52:31 AM
How dare you.  baddood;
socks would you jog with me in the cementary
it's filled with union soldiers plus filled with trees that make it spooky in the night 
kewns are smelly

Beta

Feynman

so socks you like mccain because you like killing my people because our people don't give oil to ugly republicans

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

honestly, mccain is going to win

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Socks

Det in F♯ Major

doesn't this belong at serious discussion nigger
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

laskfn

Quote from: Clucky on August 29, 2008, 07:20:30 AM
socks would you jog with me in the cementary
it's filled with union soldiers plus filled with trees that make it spooky in the night 

i will! giggle; lets go ghost hunting!

guff

Quote from: Lawlz on September 01, 2008, 03:57:13 AM
honestly, mccain is going to win
someone call cnn, lawlz just made a prediction

Go Up