October 03, 2024, 08:26:14 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I am going to kill someone

Started by Wrench, August 28, 2008, 09:07:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lavinia

Quote from: Nyerp on September 01, 2008, 08:26:23 AM
I wish there was an airborne virus that wiped out all Lawlzes in the world.

Lawlz > you

Det in Fā™Æ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

laskfn

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: everyone's buttmonkey on September 01, 2008, 08:26:23 AM
I wish there was an airborne virus that wiped out all Lawlzes in the world.

i can get a job serving your meals

a dog will shit on your carpet and piss on your valuables

only one of us has a useful function, and it's not the dog

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

laskfn

Quote from: Lawlz on September 01, 2008, 10:53:51 AM
i can get a job serving your meals

a dog will shit on your carpet and piss on your valuables

only one of us has a useful function, and it's not the dog

i say dogs have atleast one useful function

they dont talk back like you...or speak in general...unless you teach it to them

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: LJTL on September 01, 2008, 10:57:00 AM
i say dogs have atleast one useful function

they dont talk back like you...or speak in general...unless you teach it to them
you're a goddamn retard

Dogs savagely bark at everything from the moment they open their eyes.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on September 01, 2008, 10:59:13 AM
you're a goddamn retard

I hope a dog rips your fucking throat out.  Shut up.

Det in Fā™Æ Major

seems like you're doing the same.  doodthing;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

laskfn

you're a goddamn retard

i think you're getting confused with dogs that are around you, my dogs are loyal and follow me around wherever i go if they can

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Khadafi on September 01, 2008, 11:00:00 AM
I hope a dog rips your fucking throat out.  Shut up.
and that'd only further support the fact dogs are savage creatures that today are only detrimental to society
Quote from: Det. ;] on September 01, 2008, 11:00:16 AM
seems like you're doing the same.  doodthing;
i'm not barking or trying to kill anything
Quote from: LJTL on September 01, 2008, 11:01:41 AM
i think you're getting confused with dogs that are around you, my dogs are loyal and follow me around wherever i go if they can
Okay, so there are thousands of dogs around me, all vicious and terrible creatures, yet I can't say anything bad about dogs because your one supposedly "good" dog is supposed to represent the entire population instead of the actual majority. psyduck;

The majority of dogs are stupid beasts that only serve to annoy and terrorize people.

laskfn

i think you only hate dogs because egyptians like zayna worship cats or some shit like that

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: LJTL on September 01, 2008, 11:07:58 AM
i think you only hate dogs because egyptians like zayna worship cats or some shit like that

lol wut

laskfn

Lavinia

Quote from: Lawlz on September 01, 2008, 11:05:35 AM
and that'd only further support the fact dogs are savage creatures that today are only detrimental to societyi'm not barking or trying to kill anythingOkay, so there are thousands of dogs around me, all vicious and terrible creatures, yet I can't say anything bad about dogs because your one supposedly "good" dog is supposed to represent the entire population instead of the actual majority. psyduck;

The majority of dogs are stupid beasts that only serve to annoy and terrorize people.
Ok lawlz, I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you haven't been in contact with the majority of dogs.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Lavinia on September 01, 2008, 11:11:10 AM
Ok lawlz, I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you haven't been in contact with the majority of dogs.
Every single person in my neighborhood has a dog, and many have 2, 3, or more.

I'm surrounded by dogs and there isn't a second when they're not barking or trying to jump over a fence to kill someone.

Go Up