October 03, 2024, 10:22:28 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I am going to kill someone

Started by Wrench, August 28, 2008, 09:07:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

My dog is 11 years old. For the past 4-5 months, she has occasionally been crapping inside the house. It is driving me and my family insane. Especially me since I have to clean it. Well just 10 minutes ago, I was walking to the washer to put clothes in my bin. I enter the washing room and SPLAT. I'm in fucking bare feet and stepped in shit. Took me all this time to clean everything up.

ITT Problems with pets

Ezloﺕ

:)

Beta

Daddy

My dog used to do that, we then found out she had cancer.  :(

Det in F♯ Major

my puppy has IBS so she does that shit all the time, but she's cute so we keep her. ^__________________^
ps shes two LOL.
pss my dad cleans it up so i dont give a shit as long as none of my friends notice when they come over because that is embarrassing.  edumacate;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

superclucky

I wear shoes in my house ever since everyone is fucking lazy and our socks get dirty. ;_;
kewns are smelly

Feynman

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Daddy

Lotos

FAMY2

My cat attacks me when I am sleeping in the middle of the night.   baddood;

Dullahan

KonohaShinobi

RATS AND RABBIT PARTS. Every other day as of late, my cat has been bringing large parts of rats and rabbits up to the front porch! It's sickening! Once there was almost an entire rabbit, but the head was ripped clean off ]:

Nyerp

my dog barks ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ROOOOOO

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ME##

my cat falls off the computer desk and usually knocks my homework on the floor

Quote from: Nyerp on August 28, 2008, 01:41:51 PM
my dog barks ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ROOOOOO

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my dogs do that to the neighbours

Go Up