October 04, 2024, 08:21:07 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Improve the membergroups phase 2: Default membergroup images.

Started by Daddy, August 27, 2008, 05:31:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

The shop allows you to set your own membergroup image, but it doesn't show up in PMs and such.  There are also people who'd prefer not to use a custom image, and the default ones are quite ugly.  Here is your chance to help us out.  If you see a membergroup without a picture under its name(unless asking for a new one in the case of Dipshit and Cap'nella) feel free to try to contribute, hopefully it works good.

Try to keep it around 80x22 pixels(one or two pixels either way is fine I guess), and transparent whenever possible.  We'll try to keep a time for multiple people to submit for a membergroup to ensure we get the best image for each one.  Please no 5 second shitjobs in MSPaint.

Special Membergroups:

Admiral:

Administrator:

Cap'n:

Cap'nella:
(Actually, merging the 5 into one image would be cool too if someone wants to do that)
Lieutenant:

Dipshit:
(Actually, merging the 5 into one image would be cool too if someone wants to do that)
First Mate:

Defender of Doodthing:

Post Count Based Membergroups:

Boyah Bot:

Boyager:   

Crayfish:

Disciple of Ron Paul:

Koosalagoopagoop:

CAPS LOCK:

Mershaq:

Christman:

Banana Slug:

Naive Conductor:

Alt Account:

Sprankton:

Drosophila:

FullmetalGanon

Daddy

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on August 27, 2008, 05:35:05 PM
wait so can i keep my image
also ill work on this later
Yes.
When you PM someone your custom one doesn't show up. Also, some people don't have a custom one.

Det in F♯ Major

someone draw doothing with a crown on his head and a fancy mustache for defenderrrrr plz and just copy it five times like dipshit and cap'nella
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

superclucky

Quote from: Det. ;] on August 27, 2008, 05:36:26 PM
someone draw doothing with a crown on his head and a fancy mustache for defenderrrrr plz and just copy it five times like dipshit and cap'nella
i will do it plz
GIVE ME DOODTHING
kewns are smelly

Daddy

superclucky

you're fucking retarded
also what are the size restrictions, faggot
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Quote from: Clucky on August 27, 2008, 06:01:10 PM
you're fucking retarded
also what are the size restrictions, faggot

Read the second paragraph.
Quote from: Khadafi on August 27, 2008, 05:31:18 PM
Try to keep it around 80x22 pixels(one or two pixels either way is fine I guess), and transparent whenever possible. 

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Daddy

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Daddy

Daddy

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Daddy

Go Up