October 03, 2024, 04:15:16 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Its the grossest thing you've ever done thread.

Started by Hensa, August 27, 2008, 11:05:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Khadafi on August 27, 2008, 03:27:42 PM
holy shit bassir was ntdoy? meaty cocks

Never saw that screenname around Power On.

Where'd you frequent, bassir?

LCK

Daddy

Quote from: Bassir on August 27, 2008, 03:28:05 PM
... you didn't know that?
ok nintendogamerbc i knew that you just ruined it you dick.

god why where you such a sage wannabe at nsider :'(

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Khadafi on August 27, 2008, 03:29:11 PM
ok nintendogamerbc i knew that you just ruined it you dick.

god why where you such a sage wannabe at nsider :'(

Who didn't want to be a sage? They got free shit, their asses kissed by regular members, actual recognition from the Nsider staff, and they could post on the sage board.

Daddy

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on August 27, 2008, 03:31:14 PM
Who didn't want to be a sage? They got free shit, their asses kissed by regular members, actual recognition from the Nsider staff, and they could post on the sage board.
i stopped caring in 2006

superclucky

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on August 27, 2008, 03:31:14 PM
i stopped trying after 100 posts
and spent my time in the pokecenter chat room which all of them died when they renamed them
i think missy pirate was the only one that survived

also i spent time in the cave with paperyoshi and hippo <3
kewns are smelly

Pyrate

Quote from: Clucky on August 27, 2008, 03:33:22 PM
and spent my time in the pokecenter chat room which all of them died when they renamed them
i think missy pirate was the only one that survived

huh

One time I was in the yard with my dog, and I laid back on the ground and was like, "lolwut". I had laid in dog shit. >.<

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Pyrate on August 27, 2008, 04:26:46 PM
huh

One time I was in the yard with my dog, and I laid back on the ground and was like, "lolwut". I had laid in dog shit. >.<

i lol'd.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

The spy who loves you

Quote from: steal on August 27, 2008, 06:42:36 PM
I tasted my own cum once or twice too, but it was on purpose and not particularly gross. But maybe the fact that i kind of enjoyed it makes it gross? idk

anyways i can't really think of any gross things I've done. I dissected a sheeps brain, but i enjoyed that too.

I tasted my own cum too.;-;

Himu

Well...

I picked up my dog's shit, blah blah, I ate cheetos, and sucked the cheese off and I realized there was some shit on my fingers.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Spunky on August 27, 2008, 06:57:19 PM
Well...

I picked up my dog's shit, blah blah, I ate cheetos, and sucked the cheese off and I realized there was some shit on my fingers.

YOU DON'T WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER YOU CLEAN UP DOG SHIT WTH
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Himu

Quote from: Det. ;] on August 27, 2008, 06:58:58 PM
YOU DON'T WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER YOU CLEAN UP DOG SHIT WTH
I didn't that time because I was pissed. ;-;

Nyerp

Nyerp

Go Up