October 05, 2024, 09:38:03 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fuck me

Started by CHAOS66, August 24, 2008, 04:18:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

Mine has yet to give me any problems.

Trini

Quote from: CHAOS66 on August 24, 2008, 04:29:21 PM
But, he can get it repaired  doodhuh;

Yeah we know, but that didn't stop him from whining. maps;
[CENTER][/center]

Linkjge

Quote from: AlienJMV290 on August 24, 2008, 05:11:05 PM
Lol 360

Lol Metal Gear Online

Quote from: C Mongler on August 24, 2008, 05:29:47 PM
Mine has worked fine

I'm hoping mine RRoD's soon so I can send it in, beat some of my other games, buy a few DS games, and have a new 360 ready for the upcoming releases.

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on August 24, 2008, 05:40:45 PM
olololol
not like you're missing anything

So is Kono on this whole trip where he's being a complete moron as of late or what

NOA_Haunted

unplug the power cord and plug it back into the 360 thats how geek squad fixed mine in November.

Geno

Quote from: Trini on August 24, 2008, 04:25:58 PM
My friend made fun of me endlessly because I had a Wii, and he saved up months of money to get a 360. Then he wouldn't stop whining when it died on him.  :|
If you only have a Wii for a current gen system that's fucking stupid.

The wii has shit for hardcore gamers besides 1-4 games while the 360 and PS3 have about 30 times more.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Linkjge

Quote from: Geano on August 24, 2008, 08:58:14 PM
If you only have a Wii for a current gen system that's fucking stupid.

The wii has shit for hardcore gamers besides 1-4 games while the 360 and PS3 have about 30 times more.  baddood;

The Wii has more games than the 360 though, the only reasons I own a few more games than the Wii is because I buy all of my high budget multiplatforms on the 360.

Geno

Quote from: Linkjge on August 24, 2008, 09:06:44 PM
The Wii has more games than the 360 though, the only reasons I own a few more games than the Wii is because I buy all of my high budget multiplatforms on the 360.

Quality games

The Wii is just shit now.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Linkjge

Quote from: Geano on August 24, 2008, 09:08:01 PM
Quality games

The Wii is just shit now.

Like I said the Wii has more quality games.

If I include games the 360 has that the Wii doesn't get than sure but really that's a bit pushing it.

Geno

Quote from: Linkjge on August 24, 2008, 09:12:13 PM
Like I said the Wii has more quality games.

If I include games the 360 has that the Wii doesn't get than sure but really that's a bit pushing it.
I can name all the good Wii games right now

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime: Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Cool. That's it.

I'm just pissed that I was so excited for the Wii just to have it turned into a casual gaming device.  :(

Linkjge

Quote from: Geano on August 24, 2008, 09:14:10 PM
I can name all the good Wii games right now

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime: Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Cool. That's it.

I'm just pissed that I was so excited for the Wii just to have it turned into a casual gaming device.  :(

I can name all the good games on the 360 right now

Lost Odyssey

Cool. That's it.

strongbad

Quote from: reefer on August 24, 2008, 04:21:30 PM
Mine did too.  THE POWER OF GOD

is that why you won't accept my friend request?

Geno

Quote from: Linkjge on August 24, 2008, 09:15:17 PM
I can name all the good games on the 360 right now

Lost Odyssey

Cool. That's it.

Gears of War was amazing  baddood;

Linkjge

Quote from: Geano on August 24, 2008, 09:23:17 PM

Gears of War was amazing  baddood;

Mario Kart Wii was amazing but I don't see you listing that. baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Linkjge on August 24, 2008, 09:24:45 PM
I havent bought a game for my Wii since wii fit.

I'm not going to sell it just because I have about 5% of hope that a good game will come again. But the 360 and PS3 are the only hardcore game consoles this gen. That's all I'm saying.

strongbad

Quote from: Linkjge on August 24, 2008, 09:24:45 PM

yeah it was only the worst in the series

Go Up