September 28, 2024, 04:16:45 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What do you usually have in your pockets?

Started by strongbad, August 22, 2008, 09:03:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: LJTL on August 22, 2008, 10:59:16 PM
mmmmm GOOD story

YES also when we were in choir rehearsal we had to wait for corey the drummer to empty his pockets for five minutes before we did the song because he had so much shit in them
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

laskfn

Quote from: Det. ;] on August 22, 2008, 11:03:37 PM
YES also when we were in choir rehearsal we had to wait for corey the drummer to empty his pockets for five minutes before we did the song because he had so much shit in them

what?

Det in F♯ Major

BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Zack777

Selkie

Right pocket - Wallet, keys, and phone, which is clipped to the side of the pocket

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 23, 2008, 06:00:54 AM
phone, which is clipped to the side of the pocket

fucking loser, who clips their phone to their pants?  doodthing;

Selkie

Quote from: Det. ;] on August 23, 2008, 06:51:37 AM

:'(

It stays on good that way

NOA_Haunted

Non School Days:
Wallet in back right pocket, cell phone in left front pocket, and keys in right front pocket.

School Days: Wallet in back right pocket, cell phone in left front pocket, keys in right pocket, pencil in right front pocket , various notes in my left front pocket.

ME##

right now i have a pen in my right pocket

strongbad

Quote from: Det. ;] on August 23, 2008, 06:51:37 AM

I do that all the time when i have no pockets. It's all flip phones are good for.

Beta

A switch blade, some hand tape, bandaids, a perm marker, and some other stuff.  caterpie;

laskfn

well that souunds very very VERY dangerous....i hope you never have to use it

ps are you a jet or a shark  caterpie;

Beta

August 23, 2008, 12:54:36 PM #42 Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 12:59:45 PM by ♥Beta♥
Quote from: LJTL on August 23, 2008, 12:36:58 PM
well that souunds very very VERY dangerous....i hope you never have to use it

ps are you a jet or a shark  caterpie;

Jet or a shark? What's that mean?

PS; I only use the switchblade to cut the tape. I use the marker to draw on everything within arms reach.

PS2(?); I also carry money, gum, some pencils, shards of paper, i don't even have big pockets.  befuddlement

laskfn

Beta

Quote from: LJTL on August 23, 2008, 12:59:25 PM
lol its from west side story

I had to watch that for Music class 2 years ago.  >.<

Go Up