October 05, 2024, 07:27:06 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

how come they don't release ds cards in cool colors

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 21, 2008, 08:48:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

every other nintendo handheld had cartridges that weren't always black cry;
even the n64's cartridges weren't allways gray, i'm sure it was the same for the NES/SNES :'(
itt limited edition cartridges or discs

wawi

I'd like a white DS card to match my DS Lite.
Other colors would be pretty good, I guess.

NOA_Haunted

Loz: PH card should have been gold or like Majora's Mask color.

Geno

dunky kung cuntree 64 wuz yellow liek a nanner ^____^
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on August 21, 2008, 09:03:04 PM

as was donkey kong land on the game boy

killer instinct on the SNES is black

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Geno on August 21, 2008, 09:03:04 PM
wasn't it just donkey kong 64 baddood;
Also, the gold Majora's Mask cartridge with the fancy picture was awesome. powerofone;

Samus Aran

Quote from: TECTRON on August 21, 2008, 09:06:29 PM
wasn't it just donkey kong 64 baddood;
Also, the gold Majora's Mask cartridge with the fancy picture was awesome. powerofone;

yeah i have that gold/holo MM cartridge

also i just remembered that WWF No Mercy was black on the N64...but that game sucks balls anyway. i got it for free from a cousin.

Geno

You guys are forgetting that Army men was green

oh and Earthworm Jim 3D was yellow.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on August 21, 2008, 09:09:46 PM
You guys are forgetting that Army men was green

oh and Earthworm Jim 3D was yellow.

kirby tilt n' tumble is pink

also i think i once had some stupid dbz card fighting game on the GBC that was see-through green

Kalahari Inkantation

Geno

Oh god I'm thinking of a game on the 64 that was blue... I'm leaning towards Wave Race 64

YPrrrr

turok 2 is black
james bond: the world is not enough is blue

wawi

Quote from: Geno on August 21, 2008, 09:14:30 PM
Oh god I'm thinking of a game on the 64 that was blue... I'm leaning towards Wave Race 64

I think Wave Race 64 was just grey, but  Tony Hawk's Pro Skater was blue.   baddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

you know what would be awesome
a ds game card with a string of LEDs along the top so that it lights up when you play it

[spoiler=example][/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on August 21, 2008, 09:14:30 PM

if wave race was blue, then they must have changed the color to grey later, because i've only seen grey copies of it

also, one version of Turok 2 was black

Go Up