September 24, 2024, 11:27:10 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Greatest Purchase Ever

Started by Selkie, August 21, 2008, 03:07:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

I was at FYE today, and guess what I see in the DVDs?

Waking Life.

I bought it. It was only 10 dollars.

Daddy

I have it somewhere and I should find it.  It was a good movie.  baddood;

Houdini

I've been looking for it, but so far I've had no luck. I've tried Barnes & Noble and a few independent shops, but no one seems to have it in stock, which is pretty weird considering Richard Linklater lives here.

Selkie

Quote from: Houdini on August 21, 2008, 03:24:32 PM
I've been looking for it, but so far I've had no luck. I've tried Barnes & Noble and a few independent shops, but no one seems to have it in stock, which is pretty weird considering Richard Linklater lives here.

I was amazed I found it.

It's as if someone just left it there, because there was only one and it wasn't even in the 'W' section, it ws kinda just thrown in.

The artist formally known

I'm burning it right now for free

Houdini

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 21, 2008, 03:26:12 PM
I was amazed I found it.

It's as if someone just left it there, because there was only one and it wasn't even in the 'W' section, it ws kinda just thrown in.

Nice. I'd check FYE myself, but the only one around here closed months ago.

I recently purchased Season 1 of Ed, Edd, and Eddy for around $17 shipped. I tend not to buy any movies I can get off of Blockbuster.com since my parents order movies there for rentals and what not.

Bestbuy sells it for $6 by the way. If you can find it there that is. Ships it for $2 so it's $8 new shipped if you want Houdini, of course you need a debit card and what not.

Det in F♯ Major

i just bought pirates 3 for thirteen dollars at walmart :3
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Quote from: Det. ;] on August 21, 2008, 03:37:00 PM
i just bought pirates 3 for thirteen dollars at walmart :3
$13 for that crap? Wow what a deal  n_u

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

YPrrrr

Houdini

YPrrrr

Quote from: Houdini on August 21, 2008, 06:36:41 PM
it went and joined those damn commies baddood;
just like Bassir's iPhone meaty cocks

oh the evils of modern technology

I went to go check out this Best buy crap and of course I didn't find it. Decided on Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job! Season 1. This show is awesome.

Lotos

Hm...  I don't know.  Arizona Iced tea for $1 at the dollar store?

Pokemon Diamond for $25, I don't have that many snags to brag about.

Go Up