September 22, 2024, 07:25:58 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I was only going to post this on NShit but I like you guys more.

Started by Daddy, August 19, 2008, 05:54:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I don't like going to class so I'm trying to find out the best method. I'm missing a class I was supposed to be in and I don't know if I should add it or not.  I also have the option of changing my calculus period.

Current Schedule:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Schedule if I were to only add the missing class:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Schedule if I were to change the period of Calculus but not add the missing class:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Schedule if I were to change both the period and add the class:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I can also change my Calculus to a night class from 6:20 to 9:30 on monday nights. If I were to do this alone:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
If I were to switch to a night period and add the missing class:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

What do you guys think?
What should I do?

Selkie

they all seem so...the same to me

I guess go with your wit, JMV. Or simply what will give you most time and flexibility

wawi

I'd do this one:
Schedule if I were to change both the period and add the class.

You'd only have to go in a little early on one day,a nd stay a little later on the next one. Plus, you'd have a whole day off.

Lotos

Daddy

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 19, 2008, 06:00:31 PM
they all seem so...the same to me

I guess go with your wit, JMV. Or simply what will give you most time and flexibility
I'm thinking the third or fourth.

First I don't like because I really don't want to wake up for an 8 o clock class on monday/wednesday then have nothing to do all day after.
Second I don't like because I still have that monday class and that I'd have a few hours between classes.  I hate leaving the campus just to come back for another class later in the day.  There is nothing to do there.

Third is good because it gives me only 3 days of class per week.
Fourth isn't bad. I still have an extra day off, and the one day where I only have one class it's pretty late in the morning so it's not a huge problem.

Fifth, meh I get a free day and  I don't have to wake up early on the rest of the week and I don't have to come back to go to english since it would be my only class
Sixth.  No waking up early.

Sixth is problably the worst
Then Second
Then Fifth
Then First
Then Fourth
Then Third is the best.

However, I do need the class as a computer science major and doing it now will get it out of my way.

ME##

I'd go with the third one, digital circuit design sounds pretty boring.

Knig

Quote from: Akiba on August 19, 2008, 06:02:08 PM
I'd do this one:
Schedule if I were to change both the period and add the class.

You'd only have to go in a little early on one day,a nd stay a little later on the next one. Plus, you'd have a whole day off.

I second this. Three-day weekend is awesome. Of course that means you'd have to do more tests in a day, but I never found that to be a problem.

Go Up