September 22, 2024, 05:31:25 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My English teacher said

Started by hotlikesauce., August 19, 2008, 05:07:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

she liked my charm and wit.

Wth.

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Nyerp

Daddy

my english teacher always smiled at me and gave me an a

ME##

my english teacher told me last year that i should have done more of my homework

Quote from: Khadafi on August 19, 2008, 05:08:36 PM

go on

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Khadafi on August 19, 2008, 05:08:36 PM

burning desire

hotlikesauce.

Daddy

Quote from: ME86 on August 19, 2008, 05:12:17 PM
go on
i think she liked me

we made the teacher before her quite / he got fired.

He was like "if you don't want to read you can pass" and EVERYONE in the class kept passing and one day he stopped showing up and we didn't have class for a month.

oh sophomore year you were so silly.

Nyerp

my english teacher always smiled at me and gave me an apple

Quote from: Khadafi on August 19, 2008, 05:14:40 PM

He was like "if you don't want to read you can pass" and EVERYONE in the class kept passing and one day he stopped showing up and we didn't have class for a month.

you made him quite? quite pissed?

hm, so you could pass the class by not reading? cool, i bet you ended up with an A++++ :0

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Daddy

Quote from: Nyerp on August 19, 2008, 05:17:35 PM
my english teacher always smiled at me and gave me an apple

you made him quite? quite pissed?

hm, so you could pass the class by not reading? cool, i bet you ended up with an A++++ :0
actually i did

Trini

My English teacher told me at the end of the year that she always called on me cause she likes my voice.  n_u
[CENTER][/center]

Nyerp

Quote from: Khadafi on August 19, 2008, 05:21:11 PM
actually i did

i think passing a class means, you know, not failing while SKIPPING the class means not showing up

yeah

Daddy

Quote from: Nyerp on August 19, 2008, 05:22:59 PM
i think passing a class means, you know, not failing while SKIPPING the class means not showing up

yeah
i actually did a kickass project on a separate peace and got an a so fuck you

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on August 19, 2008, 05:14:40 PM
i think she liked me

oh sophomore year you were so silly.

Why would you pass up reading? I love reading in class. ^_______________^ EXTRA CREDIT TO MY ALREADY A+ BITCH.

My english teacher fucking thought I was God in my class full of dumbshits. She always read my papers aloud and even sent one to be read on the announcements... which was awkward.  doodthing;
And when we did vocab aloud I was always really quick and professional so I'd have all the answers by the time class was done and the whole class would just copy... and she always made them say thank you to me at the end of class, lulz.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Go Up