September 23, 2024, 01:22:14 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I just got $100 bucks

Started by Geno, August 19, 2008, 01:41:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

My mom decided to pay me for going a year without being suspended.
since I've been suspended atleast once every school year since the second grade.  baddood;

What should I spend it on
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Houdini

You probably get suspended for hitting on other students too much.

Placebo Headwound

I think your mom is retarded for rewarding you for that.

Kalahari Inkantation

what the cocks i've never even had detention in my life i should be a billionaire

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thief888 on August 19, 2008, 01:43:09 PM
I think you're mom is retarded for rewarding you for that.
i think you are mom caterpie;

Geno

Quote from: Houdini on August 19, 2008, 01:42:50 PM
You probably get suspended for hitting on other students too much.
Not once.  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

What the hell?
I was a good student my entire high school career and all I got was a pat on my back.

Geno

My family is somewhat rich.  baddood;

Houdini

Quote from: Geno on August 19, 2008, 01:44:56 PM
Not once.  baddood;
Then what do you do? Do you get in a lot of fights? Do you steal other people's stuff? Do you get caught jerking off in the bathroom? Do they suspend you just for being fat?

Geno

Quote from: Houdini on August 19, 2008, 01:47:02 PM
Then what do you do? Do you get in a lot of fights? Do you steal other people's stuff? Do you get caught jerking off in the bathroom? Do they suspend you just for being fat?
my god I love you houdini

Houdini

Geno

Quote from: Houdini on August 19, 2008, 01:49:27 PM
ANSWER THE QUESTION
None of those.
I remember in second grade I got suspended for writing a letter to my cat for an assignment and I called him "my baby in black" and apparently that suggested that my cat was the anti christ or something so I was suspended.

Most of them was just for skipping school and being disruptive since I'm a really talkative person.

The spy who loves you

That's retarded.

But I'm going to get money if I do well in school, I don't know the specifics yet but my sisters are going to get money too.

So we're combining our savings and the money we'll get for christmas to get a ps triple

Daddy

What the hell?  I wish my parents paid me to not get suspended.  The only trouble I've gotten in was detention a few times, though I probably would have been suspended my senior year for ditching a few times and skipping for an entire week but the school's administration liked me and I got away with it.  baddood;

Nyerp

last year i was suspended for being late too many times BECAUSE I HATE SCHOOL

Go Up