September 25, 2024, 01:40:00 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WORDS YOU CONSIDER THE WORST EVER

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 19, 2008, 04:30:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

ALSO WICKED USED AS 'VERY' OR 'MANY'
BEING FROM NEW ENGLAND IT ENRAGES ME SINCE PEOPLE USING SO FUCKING MUCH.

i use "mad" sometimes though.  baddood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: TECTRON on August 19, 2008, 12:23:13 PM
I'd rather say underwear than panties, and I hate words like "cunt" or "pussy" or "booty" and "tits" and "boobs".
There are probably others and I'll think of more eventually. befuddlement
i agree with all these

I can't think of any good words to use for vaginas and breasts... aside from vaginas and breasts. Everything else just disgusts me.

also i don't use cunt when talking about vaginas but only use cunts when talking about cunts like snorkel, so it's fine

and i also find ass perfectly acceptable and so i'm perfectly fine with saying "zayna has a damn fine ass," but can't say something like "zayna has a damn fine pussy"
Quote from: Khadafi on August 19, 2008, 12:58:29 PM
ALSO WICKED USED AS 'VERY' OR 'MANY'
BEING FROM NEW ENGLAND IT ENRAGES ME SINCE PEOPLE USING SO FUCKING MUCH.

i use "mad" sometimes though.  baddood;
Hella.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Selkie

August 19, 2008, 01:24:55 PM #19 Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 01:29:03 PM by Selkie224
I hate the slang "tits" because it seems like breasts called "tits" should be like the really small and pointy ugly kind. It is too sharp of a word.

Boobs is better to describe a nice pair of breasts but I seem to be the only one to ever use it anymore and I feel like a loser  :(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 19, 2008, 01:24:55 PM
Boobs is better to describe a nice pair of breasts but I seem to be the only one to ever use it anymore and I feel like a loser  :(

I use it.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2008, 01:00:45 PM
i agree with all these

I can't think of any good words to use for vaginas and breasts... aside from vaginas and breasts. Everything else just disgusts me.

also i don't use cunt when talking about vaginas but only use cunts when talking about cunts like snorkel, so it's fine

and i also find ass perfectly acceptable and so i'm perfectly fine with saying "zayna has a damn fine ass," but can't say something like "zayna has a damn fine pussy"

yeah i agree with ass, that's a word i can use
And for breasts I say chest. For vagina...well I try to avoid that word at all costs. :'(

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

Quote from: Samwise Gamgee on August 19, 2008, 04:00:04 PM
...I miss hippo. ;-;
hippo reminds me of mippo and i just remembered that i never saw mippo at nsider

Karel

Nyerp

Lotos

Tri4se

Ask.

I can never say it. I always say axe.  :(

Himu

Any use of epic NOT referring to a discovery or history.

Random if used like "That was random" or "I am just so random it's supa kawaii ^_^".

Nyerp

Go Up