October 01, 2024, 04:40:40 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The pinnacle of american animation

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 16, 2008, 05:38:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Quote from: reefer on August 17, 2008, 01:52:05 PM
Flapjack isn't even exactly funny, it's just awesome. The animation, the way he talks, and how cute Flapjack is.

The Punsy one was awesome. I love it when puns work out so well.
And yes, it is funny. Have you seen the faces he makes? lol

Andrew1911

Quote from: Geno on August 17, 2008, 01:34:09 PM
Venture Brothers isn't that great.

That's because you don't give a shit about anything dealing with plots and turn your mind off and enjoy mindless shit like Family Guy.

QuoteThe Boondocks and Metalocalypse are pretty much the best on Adult Swim right now.

Season 1 Boondocks was great. Season 2 was a disappointment. Nothing from Season 2 came close to the Passion of the Ruckus or the MLK Jr. episode. It had some funny episodes but nothing matched the great social criticism Season 1 had. Also, Metalocalypse isn't that funny. I find Tim and Eric funnier for the sheer surrealism factor alone.

The artist formally known

Quote from: They Call Me Classic on August 17, 2008, 01:57:11 PM
The Punsy one was awesome. I love it when puns work out so well.
And yes, it is funny. Have you seen the faces he makes? lol
I wish I could enter a beard off but my cheeks are like tiny tushies.

Geno

Quote from: Andrew1911 on August 17, 2008, 06:18:47 PM
That's because you don't give a shit about anything dealing with plots and turn your mind off and enjoy mindless shit like Family Guy.
Watch the second season of Family Guy and get back to me. kthnx
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andrew1911

Quote from: Geno on August 17, 2008, 07:05:02 PM
Watch the second season of Family Guy and get back to me. kthnx

I have, It's shit.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andrew1911

Quote from: Geno on August 17, 2008, 07:10:25 PM
Actually it isn't.

remember that one time i watched it

*flashback*

oh this is shit

*present day*

yeah those were the days

oh wait whars the punchline

Classic

Quote from: reefer on August 17, 2008, 06:26:02 PM
I wish I could enter a beard off but my cheeks are like tiny tushies.

Oh god I want my own Flapjack. giggle;

Go Up