October 01, 2024, 04:33:40 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The pinnacle of american animation

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 16, 2008, 05:38:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

my favorite part about the show is that the artist was too lazy to make their hands different colors.

the points part was hilarious, can't seem to find it on youtube. it's in season 1 i think.

Nyerp

Quote from: Nyerp on August 16, 2008, 06:34:38 PM
nah
what did you fucking say.

now i must watch all of season 1 when i get home. my friend traded me his copy of season 1 for some headphones and $1

Houdini

Fun fact: the guy who did Home Movies is the same guy who does Metalocalypse.

Geno

Quote from: Houdini on August 16, 2008, 07:46:44 PM
I think we all knew that

Brenden Small is a fucking genius
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andrew1911

There's been better animated shows (Hell, there's a better show on Adult Swim right now. Psst, it's called Venture Bros. :O) but Home Movies was fucking great. Shame it got cancelled. At least, we didn't get stuck with just the UPN episodes. That would have been tragic.

Nyerp

Quote from: Houdini on August 16, 2008, 07:46:44 PM

no wonder metalocalypse sucks so much

j/k j/k

but seriously

Geno

Quote from: Andrew1911 on August 16, 2008, 11:26:26 PM
There's been better animated shows (Hell, there's a better show on Adult Swim right now. Psst, it's called Venture Bros. :O)
Venture Brothers isn't that great.
The Boondocks and Metalocalypse are pretty much the best on Adult Swim right now.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Quote from: Geno on August 17, 2008, 01:34:09 PM
Venture Brothers isn't that great.
The Boondocks and Metalocalypse are pretty much the best on Adult Swim right now.
The Boondocks is horrible. Metalocalypse was such a disappointment, it's a good show but not that great. Aqua Teen is pretty cook.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on August 17, 2008, 01:36:54 PM
The Boondocks is horrible. Metalocalypse was such a disappointment, it's a good show but not that great. Aqua Teen is pretty cook.
Oh and ATHF

And fuck you The Boondocks is amazing
And I probably only like Metalocalypse because I'm a Dethklok faggot

Quote from: Geno on August 17, 2008, 01:37:53 PM
Oh and ATHF

And fuck you The Boondocks is amazing
And I probably only like Metalocalypse because I'm a Dethklok faggot
Personally my favorite cartoon still on the air is The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack<3

Classic

Sorry, but Boondocks is a terrible show.

And reefer is right. Flapjack is the best. <3

Quote from: They Call Me Classic on August 17, 2008, 01:45:49 PM
Sorry, but Boondocks is a terrible show.

And reefer is right. Flapjack is the best. <3
Flapjack isn't even exactly funny, it's just awesome. The animation, the way he talks, and how cute Flapjack is.

Go Up