September 23, 2024, 05:18:45 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

brb throwing up

Started by Beta , August 17, 2008, 04:50:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I hate mini throwups that just go in your mouth that you swallow back down instantly. That happens to be quite often.

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on August 17, 2008, 11:37:52 AM
This.

But as soon as you're over the toilet, it's pretty refreshing aside from the feeling of your stomach crawling up through your throat. Once it's all done, you feel great.

Really?

Wow, I feel like a pile of shit after I throw up. I have no energy and and just extremely tired and dead-like.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: LJTL on August 17, 2008, 10:03:40 AM
cough bullshit cough ONE

OMG YOU'VE ONLY SEEN IT ONE TIME BECAUSE YOU WERE IN FOURTH GRADE WITH ME AND WE BECAME BEST FRIENDS.

but i did one time in second grade in art class and the other time on the school bus in eighth grade. it was really embarrassing.  powerofone;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

laskfn

selkie i just saw your avatar on a commercial XD

Quote from: Det. ;] on August 17, 2008, 12:33:03 PM
OMG YOU'VE ONLY SEEN IT ONE TIME BECAUSE YOU WERE IN FOURTH GRADE WITH ME AND WE BECAME BEST FRIENDS.

but i did one time in second grade in art class and the other time on the school bus in eighth grade. it was really embarrassing.  powerofone;

okay calm the hell down!

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: LJTL on August 17, 2008, 12:35:11 PM
selkie i just saw your avatar on a commercial XD

okay calm the hell down!

shut the fuck up.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

laskfn

strongbad

laskfn

strongbad

Quote from: LJTL on August 17, 2008, 04:16:29 PM
wtf i wasnt even talking to you!

You're posting on a forum. Everybody is listening.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I threw up once at a local Bath & Body works

Beta

I threw up 16 times in all. Number 16 was pink.  >.<

Pyrate

Quote from: BUILF MR UP on August 18, 2008, 02:19:06 PM
I threw up once at a local Bath & Body works

The smell gets to me, too.

laskfn

Quote from: AlienJMV290 on August 18, 2008, 02:20:19 PM
No seriously, shut the fuck up.

um, no, seriously, no one fucking asked you