September 23, 2024, 03:25:36 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

post your feelings that go against extreme societal norms

Started by Selkie, August 16, 2008, 07:30:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

fuck you almond haters

fuck you mayonnaise haters

fuck you pizza haters

fuck you seafood haters

Det in F♯ Major

i hate cheese and i hate eggs and i hate tomatoes and i hate soap operas
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Himu

I hate eggs, tomatoes, plain milk, squash, and I used to hate banana peppers, but now they're so damn delicious.

ncba93ivyase

I hate piercings of all sorts but every damn man and woman in my area thinks snake bites are "the cutest thing ever"

zayna says she doesn't like them so that's another thing we agree on befuddlement

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

I hate potatos. Baked or mashed, the texture makes me want to barf. But I can handle french frys and tots...

C.Mongler

[hedy]Zidone

famy

Quote from: Zidone on August 16, 2008, 11:45:05 PM
i hate ramen

all kinds

hate hate hate hate HATE IT
oh my god me too

Quote from: Spunky on August 16, 2008, 08:54:36 PM
I hate eggs, tomatoes, plain milk, squash
oh my god me too

Quote from: Clucky on August 16, 2008, 08:01:52 PM
also think jmv is hott  powerofone;
oh my god me too

guff

Houdini

The artist formally known

I don't understand why some people try to please others so much that it dictates their life. I don't see how people enjoy Sun 0)))

YPrrrr

I hate mayonnaise, but I don't really think it's normal to like it
Quote from: Sean on August 17, 2008, 05:40:34 AM
i think dane cook is funny
I don't hate him either

Wrench

I hate mayonnaise. I hate mushrooms. I hate sweet potatoes. I hate gravy. I hate anything that is even slightly burnt.

I like Dane Cook.

Placebo Headwound

Nyerp

Go Up