September 23, 2024, 01:26:42 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

post your feelings that go against extreme societal norms

Started by Selkie, August 16, 2008, 07:30:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

I fucking hate almonds. They are so unbelievably disgusting. Why the hell are they in everything? They just fucking ruin the taste with their terrible strong shitty taste.

ME##

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 16, 2008, 07:30:26 PM
I fucking hate almonds. They are so unbelievably disgusting. Why the hell are they in everything? They just fucking ruin the taste with their terrible strong shitty taste.

Seriously, chocolate with almonds in it is especially disgusting. ugly;

Trini

[CENTER][/center]

Houdini

I really fucking like pizza. Seriously, it's fucking delicious. I love the shit out of it. Shit fuck shit fuck shitty.

FAMY2

ncba93ivyase

Almonds are only sometimes used in flavored coffees and some sweets, so quit bitching.

I can't eat onions, and only about 1 out of 10 human meals don't contain onions. How do you think I feel when I take a bite of fine spaghetti and have my mouth filled with the pungent taste of an onion, eat some mashed potatoes covered in onion gravy, or just eat any meal not prepared by myself? people put onions in everything and so i can eat nothing unless i make it myself or read through a list of 464598646 ingredients

Zayna also hates onions

also, i hate pizza

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Houdini

FAMY2

Knig

Houdini

Quote from: Clair on August 16, 2008, 07:40:09 PM
I have come to the conclusion he is an alien.  baddood;
I have come to the conclusion that he is a douchebag.  baddood;

Nyerp

Quote from: Houdini on August 16, 2008, 07:35:54 PM
I really fucking like pizza. Seriously, it's fucking delicious. I love the shit out of it. Shit fuck shit fuck shitty.

how is this against societal norms

FUCK I LOVE PIZZA

Ezloļŗ•

:)

superclucky

i hate seafood
also think jmv is hott  powerofone;
kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 16, 2008, 07:30:26 PM

holy god i agree
Almonds are terrible. myface;

Claquesous

I hate kids these days with their cellphones and whatnot. And their designer clothes. I feel like an old grandpa bitching about kids on his lawn.

Go Up