September 23, 2024, 09:23:56 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

who the f**k is carlos part two IS NOW UP ON YOUTUBE

Started by lfctwentytwo, August 12, 2008, 07:34:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

OH GOD YOU KILLED CARLOS.  caterpie;

What do you envision Carlos as looking like? gimpdood;

Paul

Lol, fucking awesome, but why did you kill your girlfriend, and how did Carlos fuck your family? doodella;

Awesome, better than the original. caterpie;

lfctwentytwo

first of all carlos is a guy on myspace who i wrote about cos he asked me to i thought it was cool and the storys like this

he works his way into my family he wins the heart of my mum my dad he fucks my sister BUT the final straw is when he steals my girl away so i killed him lol

Selkie

phenomenal

I love the contrast between the 2 songs

Feynman

Jesus Christ, AWESOME.

Can you upload the original files for both this and the original? If you don't know where, try megaupload.com.

lfctwentytwo

if you want the original file give me your email and i will send it to you i have the part two original mp3 but not the 1st one

but if u want the 2nd just ask 4 it

Feynman

Quote from: lfctwentytwo on August 12, 2008, 11:53:25 AM
if you want the original file give me your email and i will send it to you i have the part two original mp3 but not the 1st one

but if u want the 2nd just ask 4 it

[email protected]

I want all the files you have relating to Who the fuck is Carlos, and Who the fuck is Carlos 2.

Kalahari Inkantation

KonohaShinobi

Ok, is anyone with any musical sense going to post in this thread? Shit is terrible, you sing like you have some kind of mental disorder the lyrics are something a 5 year old could write in 30 seconds, and the rhythm in the background is mediocre at best.

I'm sorry, but this is the truth.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on August 12, 2008, 03:23:23 PM
Ok, is anyone with any musical sense going to post in this thread? Shit is terrible, you sing like you have some kind of mental disorder the lyrics are something a 5 year old could write in 30 seconds, and the rhythm in the background is mediocre at best.

Shut up Kono.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: AlienJMV290 on August 12, 2008, 03:24:13 PM
Lol Kono is lost.

It's terrible shit that members of the staff seem to be cumming over for no real reason.

Trini

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on August 12, 2008, 03:25:59 PM
It's terrible shit that members of the staff seem to be cumming over for no real reason.

I'm not staff.  baddood;

And this is great.  What the fuck are you talking about?
[CENTER][/center]

Selkie

I'll admit first one was better.

And the singing is fucking hideous. But the music is pretty good and the (intended) melodies are decent.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on August 12, 2008, 03:23:23 PM

First off, all i have to say is wow. You cease to amaze me. Every time i think you have outdone yourself, you just go again and find a way to do something else. I mean honestly, who else would think about poems with the crappiest rhymes in the world. "Fighta" isn't even a word. And I mean honestly, how many ways does you boat rock? One minute your saying that a 10 YEAR OLD ANIME GIRL IS HOT, which is just wrong by the way, then another time, your talking to some girl that its hard to find a good boyfriend. WHAT THE CRAP?! Are you bi or something. But what i truly cant get over is your love for the anime character dawn. For those of you who don't know, dawn is a 10 year old anime girl from the Pokemon series. You obsess over her EVERY MINUTE OF YOUR LIFE. Dude, she is 10 years old. So in real life, you would go with a 10 year old? And then to top the icing all of, YOUR IN LOVE WITH HER MOM AS WELL!!!! What sane person watches an anime to fantasize about a 10 year old girl and her mother. The only people that i can think of are in jail. When you get older and you like a 10-year old girl and her mom, will you constantly stalk them? I sure hope not. And then there is being emo. Even though i watch Naruto as well, its not like its anything so special that it would save you or something. Who really posts about their emo adventures of slitting wrists when all of the sudden some anime comes and saves you? You have got to live with your mom in the basement of your house, patrolling myspace for 11 year old girls, or just have no social life what so ever. and your poems. Wow. They have got to be the worst poems ever written in the history of humanity. I was at the edge of killing myself over the sheer idiocy of you poems. Who else would honestly write a poem, that doesn't rhyme, doesn't make sense, and makes everyone else cry at the sight of it. And the other thing that ticks me off is the fact you have absolutely no life that in about 2 weeks, you have about 2000 posts. What the heck? Do you really go home and sit in front of your computer and do this everyday? What do you do for fun? Nothing I guess. Do you even have real friends, or is your mom even wishing she had another child? I can safely say that you are the reason that boyah is where its at today. People like you ruin great forums like these, with you spammy posts, and things that would make a dead baby cry. Now Im sure your saying "you cant talk your posts are just as bad" Well then your probably the reason too! People that emphasize with people that Kono are usually just as bad."

"Well, these are my thoughts against the man/woman, myth, legend, and idiot KOHONASHINOBI. He is possibly the biggest tard that has ever come to the boyah forums. The immature sack of crap, who no one has come to like, KOHONASHINOBI. I hope you realize this message, and see all of the faults that you have, because of this. I have faults, just like anything else, but you, you take the cake. You make me want to find you in real life, and give you a real friend. But then I would just be wasting my time, since all of your so called "friends" are here on boyah. Get a hobby or something, and also GET THE CRAP OUT. That is all.

pasta is yummy
:)

Go Up