September 27, 2024, 12:29:01 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

In all honesty

Started by Boyager, August 08, 2008, 02:13:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Who do you beleive is the biggest retard on Boyah?

Hiro
8 (30.8%)
Nyerp
18 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 19, 2008, 01:14:08 PM
Uh, yes. doodthing;
Mippo isn't here enough to be as bad as they are, nyerp is also a huge asshole.

his threads aren't as bad as hiro's either

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 19, 2008, 01:44:55 PM
his threads aren't as bad as hiro's either

yeah, they're worse

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 19, 2008, 01:55:16 PM
yeah, they're worse
some of them are fine, his aren't nearly as frequent as hiro's used to be. :|

Boyager

why does hiro like nyerp even though nyerp obviously hates his guts and thinks he's a huge dipshit

Nyerp

Quote from: Boyager on August 22, 2008, 03:31:05 PM
why does hiro like nyerp even though nyerp obviously hates his guts and thinks he's a huge dipshit

I don't hate him.

And I have no idea why so many people hate me.

Boyager

I do agree with Nyerp, in that he does get unfairly hated.  Most users dislike Nyerp because he seems to be on shaky terms with certain users like Cam; after learning more about the one behind the Cerberus-esque personality, his personality's most accurate description is "misconception."

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 22, 2008, 06:41:46 PM
I do agree with Nyerp, in that he does get unfairly hated.  Most users dislike Nyerp because he seems to be on shaky terms with certain users like Cam; after learning more about the one behind the Cerberus-esque personality, his personality's most accurate description is "misconception."
ur dum also most people dislike cam so i dont think thats why people dislike nyerp

also ilu nyerp

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 22, 2008, 06:45:23 PM
ur dum also most people dislike cam so i dont think thats why people dislike nyerp

There are few users that truly dislike Cam; the rest keep that visage as a way to bond with others, even if they do not make that connection.  I have also noticed that staff members encompass more users who truly dislike Cam than the regular members.

The same cannot be said, however, for Nyerp.  Staff members do not especially dislike Nyerp; therefore, the general population does not automatically mirror this non-extreme, like hinted in the above paragraph.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 22, 2008, 07:16:25 PM
There are few users that truly dislike Cam; the rest keep that visage as a way to bond with others, even if they do not make that connection.  I have also noticed that staff members encompass more users who truly dislike Cam than the regular members.

The same cannot be said, however, for Nyerp.  Staff members do not especially dislike Nyerp; therefore, the general population does not automatically mirror this non-extreme, like hinted in the above paragraph.
im so smart; i use semicolons and type ever so grandiloquently

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 22, 2008, 07:24:21 PM
im so smart; i use semicolons and type ever so grandiloquently
im so smart; i ridicule others without making a point

The spy who loves you

And for the record, the majority of the people that do like me I'm very close to.

Like Rae and W4W1.wub;

Dullahan

Quote from: Camalina on August 22, 2008, 08:03:09 PM
And for the record, the majority of the people that do like me I'm very close to.

Like Rae and W4W1.wub;
Oh. befuddlement

Boyager

Dullahan

Quote from: Boyager on August 22, 2008, 09:20:09 PM
no one is close to you everyone hates you
oh hey famy 8====================>~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go Up