September 27, 2024, 02:32:15 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

In all honesty

Started by Boyager, August 08, 2008, 02:13:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Who do you beleive is the biggest retard on Boyah?

Hiro
8 (30.8%)
Nyerp
18 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: V on August 08, 2008, 02:39:47 PM
Why do you idiots make such a big deal out of it?
I mean seriously, what did I ever do to anyone?  baddood;

Hiro

Quote from: Boyager on August 08, 2008, 04:10:37 PM
I mean seriously, what did I ever do to anyone?  baddood;
That was me by the way, if you hadn't already guessed.

Nyerp

Do I seriously portray myself as an actual mentally disabled person?

Boyager

Quote from: Nyerp on August 08, 2008, 04:47:23 PM
yes

Nyerp

Hiro

Quote from: Nyerp on August 08, 2008, 04:47:23 PM
Often times you do.

Quote from: Nyerp on August 08, 2008, 04:49:37 PM
How? doodthing;
You always post phrases or just random words that have nothing to do with anything.
And though they might make sense to you, most people don't understand (although I understand some of them)
Or you just say stuff that really couldn't possibly mean anything.

But hey, I'm winning the poll, no? maps;

Hiro

I think you might be smart, but you usually just confuse the hell out of most of us.

6M69I69B9

Hiro- Seriously, you need to use your mind sometimes. In most threads, you'll probably post an emoticon or give your opinion about something with a short post that's about one sentence.

Nyerp- He needs to shut the fuck up sometimes, but really. He comes out of his assholeness and will start being helpful in certain situations.

In the end, Hiro needs to use his mind and Nyerp needs to learn when to shut the fuck up or atleast think before he posts, same goes with Hiro about thinking before posting.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Nyerp

Quote from: Hiro on August 08, 2008, 04:53:36 PM
Often times you do.
You always post phrases or just random words that have nothing to do with anything.
And though they might make sense to you, most people don't understand (although I understand some of them)
Or you just say stuff that really couldn't possibly mean anything.

But hey, I'm winning the poll, no? maps;

I'm not allowed to post random thoughts that pop into my head? In the chat thread?

Hiro

Quote from: Original_MIB on August 08, 2008, 04:55:23 PM
Hiro- Seriously, you need to use your mind sometimes. In most threads, you'll probably post an emoticon or give your opinion about something with a short post that's about one sentence.

Nyerp- He needs to shut the fuck up sometimes, but really. He comes out of his assholeness and will start being helpful in certain situations.

In the end, Hiro needs to use his mind and Nyerp needs to learn when to shut the fuck up or atleast think before he posts, same goes with Hiro about thinking before posting.
I have a good mind, but you can't expect me to be A++ quality all the time when I post so much, and I spend every waking minute on here, and I feel the need to post, even if I have nothing to say, simply so there's at least an ounce of activity here.
But I'm kinda working on it. But I still feel only an emote could be a fine response. It shows your reaction to something.
If you have seen my last however many posts, you will see that they're somewhat intelligent.

Boyager

Quote from: Nyerp on August 08, 2008, 05:01:21 PM
I'm not allowed to post random thoughts that pop into my head? In the chat thread?
I'm cool with you doing that, I do it sometimes too, but sometimes as threads in anon.

But it makes people think you are always being a dumbass. epic

Boyager

Quote from: Nyerp on August 08, 2008, 05:01:21 PM
Those posts make up the majority of your posts.

Boyager

Boyager

what sucks about nyerp is that he thinks he's really smart whereas in reality he's not

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on August 08, 2008, 05:09:52 PM
i say both
Cool, good job. You're a cool kid for hating people on the internet when they did nothing mean to you.
thumbup;

Go Up