September 28, 2024, 08:34:58 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hensa's love trouble thread.

Started by Hensa, August 08, 2008, 08:49:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Hiro on August 08, 2008, 12:02:58 PM

How does Kaz feel about all this?  baddood;
read the damn thread oh my god

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hiro on August 08, 2008, 12:08:23 PM
wat
You don't think kissing the other guy was a huge mistake? Before she could have at least told him she just considered him a friend... Now she's lead him on and hurt him pretty bad.

Geno

Quote from: Flying Circus on August 08, 2008, 12:16:47 PM
You don't think kissing the other guy was a huge mistake? Before she could have at least told him she just considered him a friend... Now she's lead him on and hurt him pretty bad.
And yet I feel bad for ProtectedMember32 the most even though it was her fault
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Quote from: Geno on August 08, 2008, 12:17:28 PM
And yet I feel bad for ProtectedMember32 the most even though it was her fault
Uh, probably because you know her

YPrrrr

Quote from: Vostroya on August 08, 2008, 12:37:11 PM
it's all because you had sex, and sex is a sin

the other guy (the one that's not Kaz) is a dick if he's not talking to you or whatever
Yeah, he's a dick for thinking a girl liked him and then being hurt after being lied to. What a bastard goonish

Geno

Quote from: Flying Circus on August 08, 2008, 12:43:27 PM
Yeah, he's a dick for thinking a girl liked him and then being hurt after being lied to. What a bastard goonish
Is it someone we know  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Daddy

Geno

Samus Aran

Quote from: Khadafi on August 08, 2008, 11:59:10 AM
no he isn't.

Kaz and ProtectedMember32 were fighting a lot a few months ago.  She went to a friend for help(We'll call him C-Murda for now)

He started liking her, and when he visited her she kissed him and that reinforced the feelings.   ProtectedMember32 avoided talking C-Murda about Kaz.

When Kaz came down to Texas she told C-Murda that she was going to camp for 10 days instead of the truth that she was with Kaz.

C-Murda saw one of the videos taken during the time she was supposedly at camp and called her a liar and won't talk now.

What's more is that C-Murda (who is actually named Cameron and is also black just like our little Cam) has been pushed away even further by Chelsea's/ProtectedMember32's parents. They forced Chels to call C-Murda and tell him that she couldn't talk to him anymore...and she did. She did it while I was there, actually.

Let the jury know that ProtectedMember32's parents are a bit rascist and thus the reason for her not being allowed to talk to him.

So yeah, that's another thing that adds to him being so hurt. He can't talk to her, he's been rejected, he's been lied to, etc.

All that can really be done is Chelsea talking to him about everything, with all the facts and no more deceit. But she's not allowed to talk to him, so she needs to use someone else's phone or something.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 08, 2008, 01:06:21 PM
What's more is that C-Murda (who is actually named Cameron and is also black just like our little Cam) has been pushed away even further by Chelsea's/ProtectedMember32's parents. They forced Chels to call C-Murda and tell him that she couldn't talk to him anymore...and she did. She did it while I was there, actually.

Let the jury know that ProtectedMember32's parents are a bit rascist and thus the reason for her not being allowed to talk to him.

So yeah, that's another thing that adds to him being so hurt. He can't talk to her, he's been rejected, he's been lied to, etc.

All that can really be done is Chelsea talking to him about everything, with all the facts and no more deceit. But she's not allowed to talk to him, so she needs to use someone else's phone or something.
oh my god

she showed me a picture of c-murda

it was like looking into the future

Daddy

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 08, 2008, 01:06:21 PM
What's more is that C-Murda (who is actually named Cameron and is also black just like our little Cam)
Yeah, I avoided using the name Cameron so people wouldn't be confused and think it was about the Cam here.  baddood;

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Khadafi on August 08, 2008, 01:09:03 PM
Yeah, I avoided using the name Cameron so people wouldn't be confused and think it was about the Cam here.  baddood;
dude this is fucking trippy

I now want to meet C-Murda

Go Up