September 28, 2024, 10:28:05 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hensa's love trouble thread.

Started by Hensa, August 08, 2008, 08:49:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

Quote from: V on August 08, 2008, 09:44:04 AM
You're a dipshit.
That hurt more than the other 150 times you said it. :(

V

Quote from: Cammykins on August 08, 2008, 09:47:23 AM
That hurt more than the other 150 times you said it. :(

How about this; you stop pm'ing every time I log on or make an appearance here and you won't have to hear me reminding you of your idiocy. Deal?

Also, your "Shut the fuck up" comment wasn't needed.  Let me make more than one post before you ride my dick.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: V on August 08, 2008, 09:49:41 AM
How about this; you stop pm'ing every time I log on or make an appearance here and you won't have to hear me reminding you of your idiocy. Deal?

Also, your "Shut the fuck up" comment wasn't needed.  Let me make more than one post before you ride my dick.
I don't care if you call me an idiot.

And your comment wasn't needed either, she posted this thread seeking comfort and advice and you come in "lollolol women", you could just ignore the god damn thread, I told you to shut up because you're such a fucking twat.

V

Quote from: Cammykins on August 08, 2008, 09:52:31 AM
I don't care if you call me an idiot.

And your comment wasn't needed either, she posted this thread seeking comfort and advice and you come in "lollolol women", you could just ignore the god damn thread, I told you to shut up because you're such a fucking twat.

I was actually referring to a problem I am currently having with a girl. I never once went "lolol women."

Did you not see the  :( conveying sadness that I may have towards this subject?

You aren't as bright as you think you are.

YPrrrr

Yeah, this is kind of all ProtectedMember32's fault, I don't see why she's getting so much sympathy...

As pretty much everyone has said before, ProtectedMember32, you just have to come clean and learn from your mistake.

V

Quote from: Flying Circus on August 08, 2008, 09:57:45 AM
Yeah, this is kind of all ProtectedMember32's fault, I don't see why she's getting so much sympathy...

Seriously. psyduck;

The spy who loves you

Quote from: V on August 08, 2008, 09:54:00 AM
I was actually referring to a problem I am currently having with a girl. I never once went "lolol women."

Did you not see the  :( conveying sadness that I may have towards this subject?

You aren't as bright as you think you are.
No shit.

Well gee you could've elaborated upon that so that it actually became advice, you know since that's like uh, what this thread is about, helping her.

And yes I did see it, and yes I did think that it had something to do with girl problems, that's why I got angry, because you didn't bother talking about your experiences with women, how you could relate to the situation, or how you could offer advice, but instead you just fucking say women are unneeded stress and don't elaborate beyond it.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Flying Circus on August 08, 2008, 09:57:45 AM

because some of us know what it's like to lose a friend because of something retarded you did

heh eh

C.Mongler

everyone stop fighting you're tearing our family apart  >.<

Hensa

Quote from: abeautifulhaze on August 08, 2008, 09:17:21 AM
Yes, the best thing to do at this point is let the truth come out... DO NOT HIDE ANY INFORMATION. In order for relationships to remain healthy and progress, communication between the two of you needs to be maintained. As for your friend, do your best to talk to him and let him know that you are truly sorry for leading him on and that you really value his friendship, otherwise you would not have turned to him for comfort.

Sometimes, you need to be a bit coldhearted in order to be frank with someone and lay the boundaries down. If he is truly as good a friend as you say he is, then he will accept the fact that there is nothing in store for the two of you and that you wish to remain as close as friends as you were before.
I value your input here...alot.
thank you so much. you've been the most helpful.

Quote from: C Mongler on August 08, 2008, 10:12:08 AM
everyone stop fighting you're tearing our family apart  >.<
please everyone. stay on topic. and for christs sake just leave cameron alone.
Quote from: V on August 08, 2008, 09:58:40 AM
Seriously. psyduck;
Im not fucking ASKING for sympathy.
i need help.

Samus Aran

I'm pretty much going to have to agree with RTD on this one, Chels. I know your parents forbid you to talk to him, but you're going to have to try anyway, somehow. Use a friend's phone, a phone they don't know about, anything.

He needs to hear the truth. All of it. And only from you.

Quote from: C Mongler on August 08, 2008, 09:16:32 AM
Tell mr.kaz is hes not going to forgive ms. pretty ProtectedMember32 then he is silly

I forgave her a long time ago.

Norwegian Lesbians

Do what you think is right.
Basic, yet true.
Shoo-Dang.

Geno

August 08, 2008, 11:04:52 AM #28 Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 11:11:39 AM by Geno
I'm really confused
Someone explain to me what's going on.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Norwegian Lesbians

Shoo-Dang.

Go Up