September 28, 2024, 08:33:14 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hensa's love trouble thread.

Started by Hensa, August 08, 2008, 08:49:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hensa

OK, so... my heart has really been strained lately, and I'm hoping maybe you guys could help comfort me a little.
to put a LONG story short, when kaz and i were fighting about 8 months ago, i turned to an online friend of mine whom i used to draw with at an Oekaki quite regularly.
(all this happened over a year)
he comforted me for a short while and we continued talking and some how, in the mix, he developed feeling towards me.
He visited me... and those feelings were encouraged by a kiss i gave him while he was here.(at the time i was upset with Kaz)
I never really mentioned Ryan for the most part (which was terribly wrong of me) and we kinda liked eachother...
when Kaz came to visit just recently, i told him i was going to camp, so i wouldn't be able to talk for 10 days...

so, yesterday, i posted videos of Ryan and i together and i got a comment stating
"...You're a liar"
and he's not talking any more.

My heart is hurting because i never intended for all this to happen.
I love Ryan.
we've both made our mistakes... but it just seems like the ones Ive made linger with me... and in the end I've lost one of my dearest friends...

anyone else have these problems?

Hensa

Quote from: AlienJMV290 on August 08, 2008, 08:52:49 AM
I wish I had 2 girls that liked me.  :(
But you should tell him the same story you told us. I doubt he'd listen though. Sorry I can't be any help on relationships.  edumacate;
its ok... im just so confused...

and i thought about talking to him...
but its no use.

thank though Rawl  :(

bluaki

I feel sorry for you ProtectedMember32 :(
...but I don't really have anything to say that can help you.

Hensa

Quote from: bluaki on August 08, 2008, 08:59:23 AM
I feel sorry for you ProtectedMember32 :(
...but I don't really have anything to say that can help you.
its alright...
ive made the bed i have to sleep on.

Kalahari Inkantation

I wish I could be of any assistance, but I have no experience with love. v;
Sorry Hen.

Hensa

Quote from: TECTRON on August 08, 2008, 09:02:21 AM
I wish I could be of any assistance, but I have no experience with love. v;
Sorry Hen.
:(

superclucky

you brought my heart with that chick drawing <3
Quote from: AlienJMV290 on August 08, 2008, 09:05:11 AM
Me and Tec will be Virgins until we're 80.  cry;
kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

wawi

I don't know anything about relationships( wry ), but shouldn't you have told both of them the truth to be begin with? The kid would of probably understood that. He's probably not upset with you and Kaz, but how you lied to him to cover it up.

C.Mongler

Tell mr.kaz is hes not going to forgive ms. pretty ProtectedMember32 then he is silly

Meyer Lansky

Yes, the best thing to do at this point is let the truth come out... DO NOT HIDE ANY INFORMATION. In order for relationships to remain healthy and progress, communication between the two of you needs to be maintained. As for your friend, do your best to talk to him and let him know that you are truly sorry for leading him on and that you really value his friendship, otherwise you would not have turned to him for comfort.

Sometimes, you need to be a bit coldhearted in order to be frank with someone and lay the boundaries down. If he is truly as good a friend as you say he is, then he will accept the fact that there is nothing in store for the two of you and that you wish to remain as close as friends as you were before.

Daddy

August 08, 2008, 09:20:08 AM #11 Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 09:37:02 AM by Khadafi
idk ;-;
I wouldn't advise lying again, even if it is easier.

Try to tell him you're sorry for lying and you didn't know what else to say,  just don't lie in your apology.

Quote from: AlienJMV290 on August 08, 2008, 09:18:29 AM
SOCKS IS THAT YOU?
What?  That isn't what he'd post, RTD's post acknowledges that other people have feelings.

The spy who loves you

That's sad ProtectedMember32. :(

I guess the best thing to do is give him time...who the hell am I kidding I know nothing about relationships because I've barely had girls that have been more than friends...

V

Fuck females. So much unnecessary stress.  :(

The spy who loves you

Go Up