September 28, 2024, 04:19:44 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

itt things you regret doing (or not doing)

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 07, 2008, 11:17:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: TECTRON on August 07, 2008, 11:17:05 PM
This was my last year of band.

SAME. actually that's how i felt last year because i gave  up band for choir because i needed to learn how to sing better to make better roles in musical, but i felt bad not taking band anymore because i wasn't too bad at my instrument. but i enjoy choir a lot so i think i made a good choice. ^__________________^
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Det_Napoli on August 08, 2008, 12:43:47 PM
SAME. actually that's how i felt last year because i gave  up band for choir because i needed to learn how to sing better to make better roles in musical, but i felt bad not taking band anymore because i wasn't too bad at my instrument. but i enjoy choir a lot so i think i made a good choice. ^__________________^
I quit chorus for band in 6th grade. I hate singing. powerofone;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: TECTRON on August 08, 2008, 12:52:19 PM
I quit chorus for band in 6th grade. I hate singing. powerofone;

i did both in sixth grade. :]
i think choir is more beneficial for me in the long run.
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

The spy who loves you

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Det_Napoli on August 08, 2008, 12:55:03 PM
i did both in sixth grade. :]
i think choir is more beneficial for me in the long run.
I found singing dull and uninteresting, and pretty embarrassing, and band looked twenty times more fun. befuddlement

famy

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: TECTRON on August 08, 2008, 02:55:56 PM
I found singing dull and uninteresting, and pretty embarrassing, and band looked twenty times more fun. befuddlement

but singing is a lot harder<3.
and i think its more embarrassing to sound stupid on a instrument than with your voice.

Dullahan

Quote from: Cammykins on August 07, 2008, 11:21:43 PM
raiding the natura

[spoiler]lol you checked didn't you[/spoiler]

But seriously, hanging out with my old friends even when I knew they weren't doing right.

But now I've got newer ones and regained old ones n_u
I'm an admin there. gonk;

And old friends that weren't doing right?

Hiro

Quote from: Slum Shady on August 08, 2008, 05:26:49 PM
I'm an admin there. gonk;

And old friends that weren't doing right?
He was in the wrong crowd.

Dullahan

Like Tyler, I also regret a lot of things.

Socks

I have no regret but I do reflect on a lot of things.

Skylark

I regret not talking to the Estonians at Kathaumixw but other than that I don't regret much.
the book of right on

Go Up