I used to cram weiners through my window and feed them to raccoons.

Started by ncba93ivyase, July 29, 2008, 06:43:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

I had a hole in my screen and the raccoons were about the size of a medium-sized dog.

also i fed squirrels peanuts and crackers and cheese and marshmallows and one got to be bigger than a gopher

discuss cute wild animals

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

FAMY2

I saw a mama mallard duck and her babies walking around my yard last week.  Every time she turned around the babies tumbled all over each other.    wub;

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Pyrate

When I was about 4, my mom and I found an injured baby bird on the sidewalk. We took it to the vet. It's probably dead now, though.

Cookie

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on July 29, 2008, 07:16:02 AM
there was this hole in the screen of my window, the perfect size for hot dogs, where I would stick my dick in and let the neighbor's dogs suck/lick my penis

This explains a lot of things.

Wrench

I used to live by a pond and I would bring bread and feed the ducks.

Selkie

I used to hand feed a squirrel that would come around all the time.

Then it just one day didn't come.......  wry

Kalahari Inkantation

I threw bread and stuff into the yard for squirrels and birds or whatever to eat it.
Also a stray cat once walked into our house and we kept it for a day until we realized someone was allergic. baddood;

Nyerp

lol, I thought you said "...and the raccoons were about the size of a medium-sized hotdog."

Daddy

Nyerp

Himu

Quote from: steal on July 29, 2008, 01:28:12 PM
i used to pretend i was a raccoon and eat dog food
i ate dog food once for fifty dollars. [:

but my dad was like "lol what the christ nevermind i thought you wouldn't do it".

all i won was about 20 trips to the bathroom. :(

Nyerp

Quote from: Spunky on July 29, 2008, 01:39:56 PM
but my dad was like "lol what the christ nevermind i thought you wouldn't do it".

all i won was about 20 trips to the bathroom. :(

what a douchebag doodthing;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up