September 25, 2024, 07:32:44 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Step Brothers

Started by sans culottes, July 28, 2008, 05:18:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sans culottes

I'm pretty sure the previews make you think it's just another shitty comedy. When I went to see it last night, I wasn't sure if it'd be good or bad. Once again, John C. Reilly and Will Ferrell are excellent together. Unless you take films too seriously and can't enjoy stupidity, go see this.
I support BUSH

Hiro

I saw it on saturday, it was pretty funny, worth a few good laughs.
Not amazing, but definitely better than Semi-Pro.

Geno

I heard you see Will Ferrel's balls and that's pretty much all I've heard.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on July 28, 2008, 01:47:07 PM
I heard you see Will Ferrel's balls and that's pretty much all I've heard.  baddood;
yeah, they show his balls  baddood;
But it was still funny
THE FUCKIN CATALINA WINE MIXER!

KonohaShinobi

[spoiler=about will's testes]they're prosthetic, interviews, motherfucker, do you watch them[/spoiler]

Houdini

I wouldn't watch it if were just another Will Ferrell movie, but John C. Reilly might make it worth seeing.

just1more

I still have to see The Dark Knight. I'll see that, and Pineapple Express, before I see this. I heard it's only mildly funny.

Hiro

Quote from: Yoseph on July 28, 2008, 04:09:12 PM
I still have to see The Dark Knight. I'll see that, and Pineapple Express, before I see this. I heard it's only mildly funny.
Pinapple Express is awesome, I saw it at a preview.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Picasso on July 28, 2008, 03:53:41 PM
I wouldn't watch it if were just another Will Ferrell movie, but John C. Reilly might make it worth seeing.

ncba93ivyase

Will Ferrell is a terrible actor and I won't be seeing yet another one of his shitty movies.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

Quote from: Lawlz on July 28, 2008, 09:00:17 PM
Will Ferrell is a terrible actor and I won't be seeing yet another one of his shitty movies.
He's an okay actor, he just always plays stupid characters in stupid movies

sans culottes

Quote from: Lawlz on July 28, 2008, 09:00:17 PM

Will Ferrell = Mediocre, has his moments
John C. Reilly = EXCELLENT

And somehow;

Will Ferrell + John C. Reilly = FUCKYEAH

Will Ferrell seems to do great with John around, and I expect more movies with the two. However, I doubt Reilly can beat Walk Hard, ever.
I support BUSH

Bushy

Just saw it

John's character is badass, End credits were FUCKYEAH
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

sans culottes

I quite enjoyed hearing him shout "BOATS N' HOES".
I support BUSH

Dullahan

I hear John C. Reilly does better with his more serious roles. I saw him host SNL a while ago and thought he did a pretty mediocre job.

I might watch it, but probably not in theaters.

Go Up