October 01, 2024, 02:34:10 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Klasky Csupo

Started by Hiro, July 28, 2008, 01:32:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

July 28, 2008, 01:32:44 AM Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 01:42:04 PM by Hiro
They made Rugrats, Ahh! Real Monsters, Wild Thornberries, Duckman, Rocket Power, and a shitload of other cool shows, like the Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald videos. i hear They're gonna make a "Grampa and Julie: Shark Hunters" show, which is a comic strip I used to read on Nick Magazine. Wow, I feel like I'm 10 years old...

Hiro

When i say "A shitload", i mean 2. They also did As Told By Ginger and the very original Simpsons. But still, That's a damn good track record. I like their art style too.

Trini

Quote from: Hiro on July 28, 2008, 01:32:44 AM
the Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald videos.

I had all of those. I was eagerly waiting for the next one to come out and it never did.  edumacate;

And then my mom threw all my videos out while I was at school.  :'(
[CENTER][/center]

Pyrate

Their shows weren't bad, but the animation is hideous. doodthing;

Selkie

Quote from: AlienJMV290 on July 28, 2008, 08:52:11 AM
All those shows sucked.

Rugrats and Rocket Power were great, asshole  baddood;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Selkie224 on July 28, 2008, 09:55:09 AM
Rugrats and Rocket Power were great, asshole  baddood;
That's because you were a kid when you liked them.

Go back and watch them now, they're not very good. doodthing;

Hiro

Quote from: Trini on July 28, 2008, 05:40:03 AM
I had all of those. I was eagerly waiting for the next one to come out and it never did.  edumacate;

And then my mom threw all my videos out while I was at school.  :'(
Same here, man.  :(

Andrew1911

They're fucking awful at animation. They have ugly as shit character designs. They only worked for Ahh! Real Monsters because, well, they should look ugly as shit since they are monsters. They also have only made one good cartoon. That would be Ahh! Real Monsters.

They made Rocket Power. ROCKET POWER. MOTHERFUCKING ROCKET POWER.

Hiro

Yeah okay they did suck

Houdini

I liked Ahh! Real Monsters, and Rugrats was ok when it first began, but everything else they did blows.

Hiro

Quote from: Picasso on July 28, 2008, 03:50:56 PM
I liked Ahh! Real Monsters, and Rugrats was ok when it first began, but everything else they did blows.
Except for Ronald McDonald. maps;

Houdini

Andrew1911

Seriously, they were just an awful company who, somehow, managed to make one great cartoon and a decent one... For about a year.

Also, Wild Thornberries was also fucking awful too. Not even Tim Curry could save the show. TIM CURRY. THAT MAN IS A LEGEND.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Andrew1911 on July 28, 2008, 01:34:32 PM
They're fucking awful at animation. They have ugly as shit character designs. They only worked for Ahh! Real Monsters because, well, they should look ugly as shit since they are monsters. They also have only made one good cartoon. That would be Ahh! Real Monsters.

They made Rocket Power. ROCKET POWER. MOTHERFUCKING ROCKET POWER.

wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi wugidi

Hiro

Duckman was fuckin a.

Go Up