April 27, 2024, 12:24:30 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

nintendo fucking fails at life

Started by mariofreak, July 15, 2008, 10:15:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V

Quote from: Bassir on July 15, 2008, 10:22:11 AM
Fails? They're making shitloads of cash. You bought the Wii.
Not in that sense, you dumbass.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on July 22, 2008, 10:18:16 AM
Fighting, sport, and racing games are the bane of this earth.

2D games are always better on the Saturn, so the best version of Megaman 8 was of course on the Saturn and SotN was also on the Saturn and I believe the only problem with that version was fog looked a little funny.

Hi I'm back from the dead to tell you that the Saturn version of SoTN had SHIT FUCK slow down, looked worse, and was totally GAY compared to the PS1 version. That is all.

Also Rayman 2 wasn't on the Saturn lol

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 22, 2008, 07:11:47 PM
Hi I'm back from the dead to tell you that the Saturn version of SoTN had SHIT FUCK slow down, looked worse, and was totally GAY compared to the PS1 version. That is all.

Also Rayman 2 wasn't on the Saturn lol
woah when did you get a saturn

And I didn't say Rayman 2, I said the first one.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on July 22, 2008, 07:28:17 PM
woah when did you get a saturn

And I didn't say Rayman 2, I said the first one.

No you said the good version lol

I've palyed 4 saturn gaems in my life. Panzer Dragoon, SoTN, sonic 3d and NiGHTS. i thought this was a known fact  doodthing;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 22, 2008, 07:31:53 PM
No you said the good version lol

I've palyed 4 saturn gaems in my life. Panzer Dragoon, SoTN, sonic 3d and NiGHTS. i thought this was a known fact  doodthing;
QuoteUnfortunately, due to poor coding, there are more and longer load times.[16] Since the Saturn has limited hardware transparency support, transparency effects, such as the mists and the waterfall, were replaced with dithering effects. [17] Also, rather than take advantage of the Saturn's increased resolution, the graphics are stretched to fill the screen, which causes some sprites to be distorted. The overall quality is said to be lower than the PlayStation version due to it being a simple port handled by another team,

YOU WIN THIS TIME
Quoteand not being recoded to take advantage of the Saturn's technically superior 2D capabilities.[18

but for the most part i am right

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up