May 07, 2024, 08:26:44 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

nintendo fucking fails at life

Started by mariofreak, July 15, 2008, 10:15:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: quaiowe on July 21, 2008, 12:04:59 PM
Really? I found that this generation is an improvement from last generation. I thought that the last generation was at the bottom of the pit.
I would think that this would be obvious since you've been here long enough but...

Lawlz is a troll just ignore him  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Quote from: quaiowe on July 21, 2008, 12:04:59 PM
Really? I found that this generation is an improvement from last generation. I thought that the last generation was at the bottom of the pit.

no fucking way goonish

ps2/gcn/xbox gen was awesome

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Nyerp on July 21, 2008, 12:12:30 PM
no fucking way goonish

ps2/gcn/xbox gen was awesome
PS2 was the only one getting a lot of quality releases

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Banjo on July 21, 2008, 12:17:30 PM
PS2 was the only one getting a lot of quality releases
you mean gamecube

But now let's look at the last last gen:
--list of good ps1 games--

--list of good n64 games--

--list of good saturn games--
dodonpachi
in the hunt
darius gaiden
donpachi
galactic attack
the good version of rayman
panzer dragoon
panzer dragoon ii
panzer dragoon saga
plenty of other shmups
astal
etc.
Quote from: Geno on July 21, 2008, 12:10:52 PM
I would think that this would be obvious since you've been here long enough but...

Lawlz is a troll just ignore him  baddood;
If anyone is the troll, it's him. Last gen was pretty damn good; early 3D games were the absolute worst.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

Dullahan

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2008, 12:29:20 PM
If anyone is the troll, it's him. Last gen was pretty damn good; early 3D games were the absolute worst.
I'm just saying pretty much what Banjo said and that, in my opinion, the PS2 pretty much dominated that generation.

I have a GCN and I have around 15 games for it and I don't like every one of them. A good amount of them are fun, and some of them are fun because they're traditional for Nintendo.

NewarkWilder

you mean gamecube

dodonpachi
in the hunt
darius gaiden
donpachi
galactic attack
panzer dragoon
panzer dragoon ii
panzer dragoon saga
plenty of other shmups
astal
etc.If anyone is the troll, it's him. Last gen was pretty damn good; early 3D games were the absolute worst.

Just admit you're a biased fanboy. Honestly, the Saturn is among the worst consoles ever released.

Also, nobody gives a shit about cut and paste shmups.

Ezloļŗ•

:)

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: NewarkWilder on July 21, 2008, 05:46:09 PMHonestly, the Saturn is among the worst consoles ever released.

many lols to be had

I grew up with a Genesis, Super Nintendo, and N64. I got my Saturn about a year or two ago.

I'll still admit the N64 is a terrible console, almost as bad as the PS1.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2008, 06:21:20 PM
many lols to be had

I grew up with a Genesis, Super Nintendo, and N64. I got my Saturn about a year or two ago.

I'll still admit the N64 is a terrible console, almost as bad as the PS1.

get more ps1 games you stupid nigger

the snes and the ps1 are fighting a war in my brain for which i should think is the greatest console ever.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 21, 2008, 11:41:15 PM
get more ps1 games you stupid nigger

the snes and the ps1 are fighting a war in my brain for which i should think is the greatest console ever.
super nintendo vs genesis i can understand because those are both great consoles

saturn vs genesis is you're a shmup fan like me also makes sense

but unless you're a weeaboo faggot that only plays jrpgs, there's no reason to even compare the ps1 to the super nintendo because the ps1 is utter shit

Lozal

I miss when I was growing up, when gaming was actually good and not full of all this casual shit trying to get more people into it.  :(
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on July 21, 2008, 11:44:28 PM
super nintendo vs genesis i can understand because those are both great consoles

saturn vs genesis is you're a shmup fan like me also makes sense

but unless you're a weeaboo faggot that only plays jrpgs, there's no reason to even compare the ps1 to the super nintendo because the ps1 is utter shit

lawlz you're honestly a blind fanboy faggot

im leaving boyah forever bye

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 21, 2008, 11:58:28 PM
lawlz you're honestly a blind fanboy faggot

im leaving boyah forever bye
lol

The artist formally known

you mean gamecube

dodonpachi
in the hunt
darius gaiden
donpachi
galactic attack
panzer dragoon
panzer dragoon ii
panzer dragoon saga
plenty of other shmups
astal
etc.If anyone is the troll, it's him. Last gen was pretty damn good; early 3D games were the absolute worst.
lawlz, you're an idiot

Go Up