September 24, 2024, 11:37:09 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by KonohaShinobi, July 19, 2008, 11:26:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on July 19, 2008, 09:01:06 PM
Uh. Not really.
Even though Aang is a pussy it makes sense because he was trained by monks or some shit like that.

You're just retarded.
they all just act too childish
and that emo guy sucks

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on July 19, 2008, 08:59:48 PM
keyword: almost
And I only said that because I feel that nickelodeon is really holding the show back in order to be more kid friendly or whatever. 

Ok, lets say [spoiler]Aang removes Ozai's head and puts it on a pike, then he goes and picks Katara up and fucks her brains out[/spoiler] That would make the ending ALOT better. doodthing;
Quote from: Hiro on July 19, 2008, 09:02:01 PM
and that emo guy sucks

They ARE children, and their emotions are real and connect to their audience.
Zuko isn't emo. doodthing;

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on July 19, 2008, 09:02:01 PM
and that emo guy sucks
Pretty much only Sokka and Aang
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: C.C. on July 19, 2008, 09:04:35 PM
Ok, lets say [spoiler]Aang removes Ozai's head and puts it on a pike, then he goes and picks Katara up and fucks her brains out[/spoiler] That would make the ending ALOT better. doodthing;They ARE children, and their emotions are real and connect to their audience.
Nah, but there's no blood, nothing too deep, etc.
oh well.

Quote from: C.C. on July 19, 2008, 09:04:35 PM
Zuko isn't emo. doodthing;
but you know who I'm talking about  doodella;

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on July 19, 2008, 09:09:42 PM
oh well.
There's blood  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on July 19, 2008, 09:10:17 PM
There's blood  baddood;
woah rly

I watched like, 3+ episodes of it, no blood

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on July 19, 2008, 09:09:42 PM
oh well.

The mythology has a surprising amount of depth, watch all three books, then get at me.

He is the only one who seems remotely like who you would describe as emo.

Andrew1911

Trini

July 20, 2008, 08:33:46 AM #39 Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 08:53:25 AM by Trini
Quote from: C.C. on July 19, 2008, 08:44:32 PM
FUUUCK THAT WAS BADASS
My thoughts
[spoiler]Toph was fucking badass with her metal bending, Aang is a pussy, but still got the job done, that huge fight between him and Ozai was beautifully animated, so was Zuko's bout with Azula simultaneously. I cried when Azula started crying because of her frustration and general confusion, I always thought that she was complete evil, but she really wasn't, she missed her mother and did not know if she could trust anyone after Mai and Tai lee abandoned her. It was cool to see a her real side, although she was absent during Zuko's coronation, I wonder what they did with her.

Katara seemed like a whore in this one, it seemed like she loved Zuko throughout the first two books with Aangs disappearance, then when she saw him again she was all on his dick, despite Zuko saving her life :\ Who cares, when Zuko has Mai anyway. Anyway, the entire thing was awesome, and the fact that Nick allowed Aang and Katara to makeout surprised me a little seeing as they are usually strict on things such as that. I guess that 8 PM schedule allows some leeway.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Now that it's over there isn't much left of the series. Besides that awkward cliffhanger with Zuko asking the former fire lord, and his father, Ozai, where his mother was, like anyone gives a fuck; and then there is that rumored M. Night Shamyan directed live action Avatar film that has been talked about since the beginning of Book 3. I wonder what other journeys await the Avatar and his crew. [/spoiler]

I know right.

[spoiler]I was hoping Katara would be able to a little bit more important than just get in the way. Zuko was gonna beat Azula till she stepped in. I also love the way they portrayed Azula losing it.[/spoiler]
[CENTER][/center]

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Trini on July 20, 2008, 08:33:46 AM
I know right.

[spoiler]I was hoping Katara would be able to a little bit more than just get in the way. Zuko was gonna beat Azula till she stepped in. I also love the way they portrayed Azula losing it.[/spoiler]

I shed manly tears

Hiro

I've actually never seen a cartoon makeout scene, i can't even imagine what it would look like doodthing;

FullmetalGanon

i ended up watching it; pretty badass

Nyerp

I WATCHED THE FINALE AND IT WAS COOL

Geno

Just finished watching it.

God I hope it continues.
A new Avatar who's evil or something could come.
A hidden class of benders, ANYTHING  :(

Go Up