September 24, 2024, 11:22:17 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by KonohaShinobi, July 19, 2008, 11:26:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Trini

Quote from: Geno on July 19, 2008, 03:58:13 PM
No no no I know who Toph is. There was some other chick in the group when I watched it yesterday.

Ooh, I think I know who you're talking about. I think her name was Suki. I'm not sure but I think she was one of the woman warriors that trained with Sokka and she got captured by Fire nation. And she was rescued from prison along with Sokka's dad
[CENTER][/center]

Geno

Quote from: Trini on July 19, 2008, 04:00:37 PM
Ooh, I think I know who you're talking about. I think her name was Suki. I'm not sure but I think she was one of the woman warriors that trained with Sokka and she got captured by Fire nation. And she was rescued from prison along with Sokka's dad
Oh her.

Well anyone know where I can watch Avatar online  :(
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: Andrew1911 on July 19, 2008, 02:06:50 PM
Avatar's great. Probably one of the best shows on right now. Fuck, I can't wait for the finale tonight.
lol wtf baddood;
i used to watch it some time ago
but i wont watch the finale because id be lost

Trini

Gonna go watch it.  Later Boyah.  baddood;
[CENTER][/center]

KonohaShinobi

FUUUCK THAT WAS BADASS
My thoughts
[spoiler]Toph was fucking badass with her metal bending, Aang is a pussy, but still got the job done, that huge fight between him and Ozai was beautifully animated, so was Zuko's bout with Azula simultaneously. I cried when Azula started crying because of her frustration and general confusion, I always thought that she was complete evil, but she really wasn't, she missed her mother and did not know if she could trust anyone after Mai and Tai lee abandoned her. It was cool to see a her real side, although she was absent during Zuko's coronation, I wonder what they did with her.

Katara seemed like a whore in this one, it seemed like she loved Zuko throughout the first two books with Aangs disappearance, then when she saw him again she was all on his dick, despite Zuko saving her life :\ Who cares, when Zuko has Mai anyway. Anyway, the entire thing was awesome, and the fact that Nick allowed Aang and Katara to makeout surprised me a little seeing as they are usually strict on things such as that. I guess that 8 PM schedule allows some leeway.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Now that it's over there isn't much left of the series. Besides that awkward cliffhanger with Zuko asking the former fire lord, and his father, Ozai, where his mother was, like anyone gives a fuck; and then there is that rumored M. Night Shamyan directed live action Avatar film that has been talked about since the beginning of Book 3. I wonder what other journeys await the Avatar and his crew. [/spoiler]

YPrrrr

I used to love watching that, but I stopped because I don't really flip to the cartoon channels anymore

Geno

I watched the first 10 minutes and then decided to wait until is over so I can fast forward through commercials.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Oh yeah, the director of avatar made the whole studio watch FLCL before making the show. thumbup;

It would probably be a cool show if it wasn't on nickelodeon

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on July 19, 2008, 04:01:37 PM
Oh her.

Well anyone know where I can watch Avatar online  :(
http://www.theavatarportal.org/
Every single episode is shown here. I used to be active on their forum, Role-Playing and shit.
Nice fansite, cool community of avatar fans.

Geno

Quote from: C.C. on July 19, 2008, 08:44:32 PM
FUUUCK THAT WAS BADASS
My thoughts
[spoiler]Toph was fucking badass with her metal bending, Aang is a pussy, but still got the job done, that huge fight between him and Ozai was beautifully animated, so was Zuko's bout with Azula simultaneously. I cried when Azula started crying because of her frustration and general confusion, I always thought that she was complete evil, but she really wasn't, she missed her mother and did not know if she could trust anyone after Mai and Tai lee abandoned her. It was cool to see a her real side, although she was absent during Zuko's coronation, I wonder what they did with her.

Katara seemed like a whore in this one, it seemed like she loved Zuko throughout the first two books with Aangs disappearance, then when she saw him again she was all on his dick, despite Zuko saving her life :\ Who cares, when Zuko has Mai anyway. Anyway, the entire thing was awesome, and the fact that Nick allowed Aang and Katara to makeout surprised me a little seeing as they are usually strict on things such as that. I guess that 8 PM schedule allows some leeway.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Now that it's over there isn't much left of the series. Besides that awkward cliffhanger with Zuko asking the former fire lord, and his father, Ozai, where his mother was, like anyone gives a fuck; and then there is that rumored M. Night Shamyan directed live action Avatar film that has been talked about since the beginning of Book 3. I wonder what other journeys await the Avatar and his crew. [/spoiler]

BOOK 4: ENTER THE LEAF NATION ^_______________^

Quote from: Hiro on July 19, 2008, 08:51:17 PM
Oh yeah, the director of avatar made the whole studio watch FLCL before making the show. thumbup;

Hiro you're fucking retarded.

So what if it's on Nick. It doesn't even look like a nickelodeon show really. It's almost like an actual anime.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on July 19, 2008, 08:51:17 PM

...What the hell? Would the show be better if it were on Cartoon Network? The content would not change, stop being an idiot, for the love of god. This is the best show Nick has had since Invader Zim, and that was badass.

KonohaShinobi

Apparently, there will not be a Book 4. I hope they release a Box set with all three books in them soon so I do not have to scour the earth for them separately.

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on July 19, 2008, 08:54:27 PM
BOOK 4: ENTER THE LEAF NATION ^_______________^

Hiro you're fucking retarded.

So what if it's on Nick. It doesn't even look like a nickelodeon show really. It's almost like an actual anime.
keyword: almost
And I only said that because I feel that nickelodeon is really holding the show back in order to be more kid friendly or whatever.  baddood;

Quote from: C.C. on July 19, 2008, 08:55:37 PM
...What the hell? Would the show be better if it were on Cartoon Network? The content would not change, stop being an idiot, for the love of god. This is the best show Nick has had since Invader Zim, and that was badass.
if it were on adult swim, yeah. And I loved Invader Zim too

Quote from: C.C. on July 19, 2008, 08:59:38 PM
Apparently, there will not be a Book 4. I hope they release a Box set with all three books in them soon so I do not have to scour the earth for them separately.
how does that work

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on July 19, 2008, 08:59:48 PM
keyword: almost
And I only said that because I feel that nickelodeon is really holding the show back.  baddood;
Uh. Not really.
Even though Aang is a pussy it makes sense because he was trained by monks or some shit like that.

You're just retarded.

Geno

Quote from: C.C. on July 19, 2008, 08:59:38 PM
No book four?  :(

Go Up