September 24, 2024, 11:23:07 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by KonohaShinobi, July 19, 2008, 11:26:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Anyone here fans of Avatar?

Season 3's finale (Sozin's Comet) is showing tonight at about 8 PM EST, and I'm pretty pumped to see what Aang decides to do about the Fire Lord.

Does he have the power to kill him? Will Aang kill him if he DOES have the power to? It will be pretty exciting.

Trini

Occasionally it pulls me in and I watch. I don't think it's that bad like some people that just like to shit all over it. I watched all the new episodes this week except yesterdays. I'm not really a fan, but I know what has happened up to this point.

So I'll probably end up watching the finale tonight.
[CENTER][/center]

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Trini on July 19, 2008, 11:40:04 AM
Occasionally it pulls me in and I watch. I don't think it's that bad like some people that just like to shit all over it. I watched all the new episodes this week except yesterdays. I'm not really a fan, but I know what has happened up to this point.

So I'll probably end up watching the finale tonight.

Yeah I do not see why people bash it so much. If you get into the mythology it's pretty well thought out and entertaining.

Good call thumbup;

The Speaker Of Words

Avatar is pretty interesting. The first episodes were boring and so I hated it. Then later my friend claimed it was awesome and stuff. I tried watching some later episodes and it was pretty cool. I wouldn't say I'm a fan though since I don't watch it regularly, nor have I watched an episode of the third season.

Feynman

The love story ruins it for me. The guy needs to fucking kick ass, not fall in love and do what a goddamn tree-hugger wants him to do.

Andrew1911

Avatar's great. Probably one of the best shows on right now. Fuck, I can't wait for the finale tonight.

Hiro

Geno

I stopped watching it after Basing Se
But I did watch the episode where Katara was trying to kill the man who killed her mother and it was fucking awesome how much she owned
Wait why is Zuko on their side now.
And who is that other chick.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Also, anyone know where I can watch the whole show online.  O_0

Quote from: Hiro on July 19, 2008, 03:26:46 PM
What the hell
What Hiro
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Hiro

Geno

Trini

Quote from: Geno on July 19, 2008, 03:36:05 PM
I stopped watching it after Basing Se
But I did watch the episode where Katara was trying to kill the man who killed her mother and it was fucking awesome how much she owned
Wait why is Zuko on their side now.
And who is that other chick.

Wants to repent and help put an end to war and restore peace to the world.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/62/Toph_ep26.png
Her? She's Toph, an earth bender. And she taught Aang earthbending.

[CENTER][/center]

Geno

Quote from: Trini on July 19, 2008, 03:57:16 PM
Wants to repent and help put an end to war and restore peace to the world.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/62/Toph_ep26.png
Her? She's Toph, an earth bender. And she taught Aang earthbending.

No no no I know who Toph is. There was some other chick in the group when I watched it yesterday.

Go Up