October 04, 2024, 09:27:29 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

E3 2008: Best in Show

Started by KonohaShinobi, July 15, 2008, 01:17:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Which company had the best presentation?

Microsoft
2 (14.3%)
Nintendo
1 (7.1%)
Sony
11 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

I personally loved Sony's. Sony actually showed games (Unlike both Microsoft and Nintendo, esspecially Nintendo's) and at the end of it, I felt satisfied. I felt as if I could look forward to great games for the PSP and the PS3 in the coming years. Also, Sony's presenters actually seemed real and actually were interested in the games they were presenting.
Nintendo's left me feeling awful. Microsoft's made me feel as if they just had nothing else to do.

WHO DID BEST AT E3 2008?!

Geno

nintendo did best obviously because they're leet.
sony sucks because they dont care about kid geamers : | they justy want money
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Sony rocked the show. Nintendo did better than last year, and I look forward to animal crossing and voice chat. Xbox got ffxiii and new interface which is nice, but i think MS did the worst.  sony wins. However, nobody showed any NEW games, they were all existing franchises

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Amigo on July 15, 2008, 01:20:35 PM
Sony> Microsoft> Nintendo. I wanted to see some more LBP though. :(

The way they presented their numbers was awesome and entertaining! Unlike Reggie screaming them or some nerd reading them off a cue card like Microsoft's

The artist formally known

I have no idea, all of them were so boring

Wrench

Easily Sony was the best. Nintendo was probably the worst despite Animal Crossing

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on July 15, 2008, 01:21:53 PM
Sony rocked the show. Nintendo did better than last year, and I look forward to animal crossing and voice chat. Xbox got ffxiii and new interface which is nice, but i think MS did the worst.  sony wins. However, nobody showed any NEW games, they were all existing franchises

Sony and Nintendo showed games that were never shown before then.

Hiro

Like what Kono? Yeah they announced new games, but they were all sequels

C.Mongler

Kono is a fucking troll, lock this shit.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on July 15, 2008, 01:26:55 PM
Like what Kono? Yeah they announced new games, but they were all sequels

MAG is new although it will suck.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C.C. on July 15, 2008, 01:52:57 PM
this made a ton of sense.
nec turbografx :0

But in all honesty, the only good Wii games are TG16 games and there was nothing good at E3 so I can't choose any of them.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lawlz on July 15, 2008, 01:54:18 PM
nec turbografx :0

But in all honesty, the only good Wii games are TG16 games and there was nothing good at E3 so I can't choose any of them.

Since you liked Fallout 3, vote sony.

Kalahari Inkantation

Nintendo's show was worse than last year's. myface;

Go Up