October 04, 2024, 11:15:11 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

About time for a new DS

Started by Hiro, July 14, 2008, 04:59:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Don't you think? And I don't mean just a redesign, i mean a whole new portable. I mean It's been nearly four years...

wawi

I hope they don't. I'm low on money.
They probably won't, seeing how well the DS is still selling.

Kalahari Inkantation

no
I haven't even collected all of the games I need for the current DS. If a new one were to come out now I'd be forced to ignore it until I'm done with the original. :'(
a redesign i wouldnt care about tho

greg400

Yes, I need a new DS anyway since my DS Lite is completely fucked due to its broken hinge.

This was leaked in an ad. Not sure if it's real or not:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Also the DS has been having slow sales lately in Japan so it might be a good time to release a new re-design.

Hiro

If that pic is from the disgaea ds ad, It's fake.

greg400

Quote from: Hiro on July 14, 2008, 05:12:25 PM
If that pic is from the disgaea ds ad, It's fake.
Proof that it's fake baddood;

KonohaShinobi

Are you retarded, MS44? psyduck;

It's an ad for Disegea, I saw it in NP's 20th anniversary. It's not for a new DS design. doodthing;

Hiro

It's a cartoon drawing, and the screens don't align baddood; besides, they wouldn't make it look exactly like a ds lite. they just did it for effect

greg400

Quote from: C.C. on July 14, 2008, 05:18:34 PM
Are you retarded, MS44? psyduck;

It's an ad for Disegea, I saw it in NP's 20th anniversary. It's not for a new DS design. doodthing;
Maybe :|

I only thought it might be because the fat guy with the beard over at gonintendo said that it's a possibility baddood;

last time I go with his word

KonohaShinobi

How come they always advertise the DS lite with a red charge? Do people not charge their battery, lol

Go Up