October 04, 2024, 11:21:06 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Worst kind of Fanboys

Started by MARIOMANIAC21, July 14, 2008, 12:37:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Which fanboys do you think are the most annoying?

Nintendo
9 (47.4%)
Sony
7 (36.8%)
Microsoft
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Go Down

MARIOMANIAC21

With E3 being here  and all, I want to know which type of video game fanboys you hate the most.I can honestly say that Nintendo fanboys are the most ignorant and annoying of all.  doodthing;

http://gonintendo.com/?p=49470

Kalahari Inkantation

KonohaShinobi

Hiro

Sony fanboys are douche bags

Geno

Quote from: Prince Lelouch on July 14, 2008, 12:43:57 PM
xbox fanboys, like geno.
lolwut I like all the consoles. Just because I don't like them equally doesn't make me a fanboy.  baddood;

Also Sony fanboys are the worst since they have such false views like "EVERYONE LIEKS PS3 MOAR THEN THAT SHIT WII!"

Actually all 3 are pretty bad.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

sony

They actually thought the PS1 was more powerful than the N64.

They thought the PS2 was more powerful than the Gamecube.

They think Nintendo only has kiddy games and the only "good" Nintendo game is Ocarina of Time.

They think 19872687146714 polygons per second is the most important thing in a game, when every previous gen Sony's systems were the weakest by far.

They also think the PSP has better games than the DS and that optical media is a good thing for handhelds (what the hell).

also, they think killzone is great game

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on July 14, 2008, 12:58:21 PM
sony

They think Nintendo only has kiddy games and the only "good" Nintendo game is Ocarina of Time.

They think 19872687146714 polygons per second is the most important thing in a game, when every previous gen Sony's systems were the weakest by far.

They also think the PSP has better games than the DS and that optical media is a good thing for handhelds (what the hell).

Don't forget that most of them still think Lair is jesus's second coming lolwut
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on July 14, 2008, 12:59:37 PM
Don't forget that most of them still think Lair is jesus's second coming lolwut
As well as Haze

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Geno

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on July 14, 2008, 12:58:21 PM
sony

true fact

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 14, 2008, 01:16:11 PM
true fact
goddamn you're a master of trolling me so that's why i'm not going to argue this one because i know your clever tricks you slippery bastard

KonohaShinobi

YPrrrr

Commander Fuckass

Sony, because when they heard about Sony losing FFXIII exclusive rights they went batshit.

expecially one in particular named ResidentZoidberg from nsider
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up