July 02, 2024, 10:45:45 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Iran + Photoshop = Teh Sucks

Started by mario583, July 10, 2008, 02:56:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

mario583

http://www.yousuckatps.com/

Once you take a skeptical eye to it, it's easy to see that the fake was created by copying and pasting neighboring plumes and projectiles. Wow, it's really obvious now. Next week's Epic Fail: Government Disinformation. This doesn't change the fact that they launched two big ones that can go far. We're just excited about how they suck at Photoshop.

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/07/iran-missile-ph.html

Yesterday, bloggers like Gateway Pundit, Kamangir, Suitably Flip, and Little Green Footballs noticed something fishy about the picture Iran released of its mega missile launch. Some portions of the picture looked to be retreads from earlier images. Plus, the pic showed four missiles -- which turned out to be one too many.  Agence France-Presse, which spread the photo to the West, eventually retracted the pic for being Ć¢ā,¬Å"apparently digitally altered,Ć¢ā,¬Ā the Lede notes.  But it was too late for The Los Angeles Times and The Chicago Tribune, which had already ran the image on page one. Ditto "BBC News, MSNBC, Yahoo! News, NYTimes.com and many other major news Web sites."

BTW, Iran launched another missile salvo today.

UPDATE: But, despite Iranian claims, today's salvo did not include the long-range Shahab missile, a American source tells CNN. "This is a good reminder to turn up the BS meter when examining ANYTHING coming from Iran," says commenter Philopoemen, who flagged the story.

Hiro

I just saw.
rofl
But this isn't art.  doodthing;

mario583

KonohaShinobi

sans culottes

I support BUSH

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

sans culottes

I support BUSH

Feynman

the us is so cool we don't need photoshop to show our power

Quote from: Lawlz on July 10, 2008, 08:38:09 PM
Their women are still the best. :|

just our generation :|

Go Up