October 01, 2024, 02:20:32 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I meet a celebrety today

Started by Hiro, July 09, 2008, 05:08:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

I'm seeing the Rocker in a little bit, I get to meet the red head from Superbad (cause she's in it)
yeah.

I'm totally gonna bang her.

KonohaShinobi

I once met a local celebrity, he is a DJ for a popular radio station that specializes in Rap/R&B, he goes by the name of Jay Rio. He was outside of the grocery store when I saw him walking out of the door. I didn't care.

famy

Placebo Headwound

I met Steven Wilson after waiting like 3 hours outside in the cold after a Porcupine Tree show I went to in October.

LCK

Quote from: steal on July 09, 2008, 05:38:14 PM
you bastard. He's one of my top 3 idols. :'(

I met Paul Ruebens (Pee-wee Herman) and David Arquete (8 legged freaks, the husband of the chick who was monica in Friends)

...but most of you already knew that
don't forget about reaper, you met him too

Sam

The biggest celbrity I ever met was Vic Mignogna. I've actually met a lot of popular web comic artists and such, but meh.

I met Tommy tallico.. actually, he met me. giggle; I'm proud to say he's the one who came up to me and introduced himself.

I also met that lady from the sound of music and mary poppins, but considering I can't remember her name, I guess she's not important.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Gin

I met Terrell Davis when he was good, I have an autographed jersey from when I met him. I know I've met someone else, but I just can't remember who.

Hiro

Well, the movie was pretty funny but they didn't give me my free drum stick like they promised dammit! But i saw her, she was hot. i didn't get a picture though.:( Oh Well. Oh and I saw a chick with the hugest tits ever there.

Houdini

Quote from: Sammie on July 09, 2008, 06:45:56 PM

I also met that lady from the sound of music and mary poppins, but considering I can't remember her name, I guess she's not important.
Julie Andrews?

Geno

Quote from: Sammie on July 09, 2008, 06:45:56 PM
I met Tommy tallico.. actually, he met me. giggle; I'm proud to say he's the one who came up to me and introduced himself.
Oh god seriously

I love that guy
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: Houdini on July 09, 2008, 11:53:01 PM
Julie Andrews?

Yeah her. Whenever I try to think of her name I think og Julia Roberts, and I know that's not right.

Quote from: Geno on July 10, 2008, 12:09:14 AM
Oh god seriously

I love that guy

seriiously. He's a nice guy, seems kinda conceited though.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

sans culottes

I support BUSH

Andrew1911

I met Adam Sandler. This was back when he just did Punch Drunk Love and it looked like he was finally going to mature in his career. I told he did a great job and he said thanks. I got a picture with him. :O

And, then, Adam Sandler did Spanglish.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Andrew1911 on July 10, 2008, 01:11:38 PM
I met Adam Sandler. This was back when he just did Punch Drunk Love and it looked like he was finally going to mature in his career. I told he did a great job and he said thanks. I got a picture with him. :O

Worst movie I've seen in this past year

Samus Aran

Quote from: Andrew1911 on July 10, 2008, 01:11:38 PM

oh jesus not spanglish

But anyway, I've never met any celebrity.

Go Up