September 29, 2024, 10:38:35 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WORST FUCKING NOISE IN THE WORLD

Started by ncba93ivyase, June 28, 2008, 04:27:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

June 28, 2008, 04:27:29 AM Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 04:30:38 AM by Lawlz
HOLY SHIT MY GODDAMN NEIGHBORS ARE KNOCKING ON A PIECE OF WOOD WITH A HAMMER. THEY'RE NOT NAILING ANYTHING IN. THEY'RE HAMMERING A PIECE OF WOOD. JUST WOOD AND A HAMMER. THEY JUST POUND WITH A PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT PAT KEEPING A CONSISTENT BEAT FOR 10 GODDAMN MINUTES, THEN THEY CHANGE UP THE BEAT AND GO PATBIDDEPATBUMDEPAT AND HOLY SHIT I'M ABOUT TO KILL SOMEONE :'(

THEY'RE A BUNCH OF GODDAMN WHITE IDIOTS LIKE SOCKS THAT THINK THEY'RE BADASS BY SAYING "YO MUHFUGGAH" EVERY OTHER WORD AND OTHERWISE ACTING LIKE TOTAL NIGGERS.

HOLY SHIT, IT'S UNBEARABLE. :'(

THEY'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR AN HOUR NOW.

LAST NIGHT, THEY WERE SAWING SHIT UP UNTIL 12:30.

YES, THEY LOVE TO ANNOY PEOPLE, WHICH IS WHY THEY ALSO HAVE THE YAPPIEST GODDAMN LITTLE DOG IN THE WORLD. THEY NAMED THE BITCH RASCAL. EVERY NIGHT THEY COME INTO OUR YARD AND SAY "RACSCAL, RASCAL, GET OVER HERE"

itt you give me suggestions on how to kill a dog and destroy a person's house with little to no chance of being caught

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Socks

Quote from: Lawlz on June 28, 2008, 04:27:29 AM
THEY'RE A BUNCH OF GODDAMN WHITE IDIOTS LIKE SOCKS THAT THINK THEY'RE BADASS BY SAYING "YO MUHFUGGAH" EVERY OTHER WORD AND OTHERWISE ACTING LIKE TOTAL NIGGERS.

What number can I call to thank these people for their activities?

KonohaShinobi

Cookie

Selkie

How do you figure Socks is like that?

Also, suck it up, goddamn. Just because people around you do things besides revel in their self-love and pseudo-intelligence doesn't mean you should bitch and moan about it.

V

And like you making this thread bitching about it in all caps is any better.

Sam

No, the sound of two napkins/ paper towels rubbing together is infinitely worse. ;-;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Sammie on June 28, 2008, 08:26:36 PM
No, the sound of two napkins/ paper towels rubbing together is infinitely worse. ;-;
I love scraping forks on plates. powerofone;

the squeal of two napkins isn't bad, but the feeling you get in your fingers is terrible

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Sam

Quote from: Lawlz on June 28, 2008, 08:27:57 PM
I love scraping forks on plates. powerofone;

the squeal of two napkins isn't bad, but the feeling you get in your fingers is terrible

My friendsactually know it bothers me, so whenever we eat out or something, they threaten me. It just makes me cringe so abd when I hear it. ;-;

I'm kinda cringing just thinking about it. ;-;

I don't mind forks on a plate/ nails on a chalkboard though.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Classic

ITT Lawlz bitches like he ALWAYS does.

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Nyerp

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Go Up